Hi Friends, me and wife had stayed there during our honey moon. Believe me, we had the worst time or our lives. It was clean and tidy but it s very far from the main areas. Certain staff is cordial but the travel desk is the worst, just ready to eat up your money and advise negatively. Breakfast was average, nothin great. I am sure there are better hotels than this
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rises 26 floors, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune is annexed to Fortune Town, IT Mall and the new Grand Central Rama 9 modern shopping mall. Enjoy easy access to expressways. MRT station (subway) at doorsteps. All 400 tastefully furnished bedrooms are equipped with individual controlled aircon, bathtub and/or shower, minibar, electronic safe, movie & satellite tv channels, IDD & internet service. Massage, sauna & outdoor pool on podium floor. 24-hour room service plus a choice of fine cruisines: Chinese, Japanese and international dishes. 3 Buffet meals available plus options on a-la-carte from noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Fortune Bangkok