Close to shopping areas and subway.
Good rooms, Good break fast, Try for rooms above 20th floor. Good service with neat rooms and bathrooms.Front desk staff is very helpful and check in and out very efficient.
Good cooling! Great conference halls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rises 26 floors, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune is annexed to Fortune Town, IT Mall and the new Grand Central Rama 9 modern shopping mall. Enjoy easy access to expressways. MRT station (subway) at doorsteps. All 400 tastefully furnished bedrooms are equipped with individual controlled aircon, bathtub and/or shower, minibar, electronic safe, movie & satellite tv channels, IDD & internet service. Massage, sauna & outdoor pool on podium floor. 24-hour room service plus a choice of fine cruisines: Chinese, Japanese and international dishes. 3 Buffet meals available plus options on a-la-carte from noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Fortune Bangkok