This hotel is not exactly new, however it is considered well maintained, clean and tidy. Breakfast is fine, staff are friendly, there is free wifi at the lobby area. Rooms are ok, it comes with an old big box TV. Perfect location as it is walking distance to the Rama 9 BTR station. It is linked to Fortune Town mall and in it there's a supermarket as well as restaurants. Opposite the hotel, there is another mall, Central Plaza Grand Rama 9. This mall is awesome as it has my favourite NARAYA shop. Fans of quilted bags and such, don't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rises 26 floors, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune is annexed to Fortune Town, IT Mall and the new Grand Central Rama 9 modern shopping mall. Enjoy easy access to expressways. MRT station (subway) at doorsteps. All 400 tastefully furnished bedrooms are equipped with individual controlled aircon, bathtub and/or shower, minibar, electronic safe, movie & satellite tv channels, IDD & internet service. Massage, sauna & outdoor pool on podium floor. 24-hour room service plus a choice of fine cruisines: Chinese, Japanese and international dishes. 3 Buffet meals available plus options on a-la-carte from noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Fortune Bangkok