1,536 results
All reviewscentral worldploenchit roadnorth wingihg memberpriority clubamarin plazasky walkchit lom bts stationerawan shrinemajor mallsexcellent locationwalking distancethai restaurantbig cshopping districtbusiness tripsky train station
Reviewed November 20, 2011

The location, the rooms and the service are unmatched for the price they offer. As a priority club member they offered me an upgrade to kids suite for around 2000 baht a day. After seeing the room my daughters were super excited and it was worth the money. Also we had access to the club lounge which is great . All the malls are at walking distance from the hotel and mcdonalds , starbucks are just across the road from the hotel.

Room Tip: Go for the club rooms as drinks are complimentary in it.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
santipong, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very nuch for your wonderful feedback form your previous visited at Holiday Inn Bangkok.

We are all delight that our service meet your expectation, your kid love our Kid Suite room and your family enjoy our Club Lounge. I will pass your comment to all staff to ensure that their service provided has been recognized and will continue doing a good job.

We look forward to welcomming you back again at very soon time.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed November 13, 2011

This hotel's central location is excellent, close to a Skytrain station (Chitlom) making all points of interest easily accessible. My room was very quiet and clean, the bed was superb. The bathroom offered all usual amenities. No tub but only a very good shower. The staff was always helpful and very kind. I believe that this first class hotel offers the same comfort and more value for money than most of the luxury hotels in the nearby area. I stayed in several hotels in Bangkok in the past but I believe I will come to this one again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your comment in Trip Advisor,

We love to hear that your previous stayed was remarkable, the hotel location make you felf convenience, Cleanliness of the room and wonderful service provided by our staff.

I will pass your commment to all staff concerned to assure that the great job they have done has been recognized by the guest and they will keep on their performance.

Thanks again for your comment and look forward to welcomming you back again soonest

Front Ogffice Manager

Reviewed November 8, 2011

This hotel is right in the middle of Central Bangkok. Very much accessible to any place in the city especially to the shopping district. The staff are all nice and very much welcoming and helpful. The room is very clean, although the couch in my room needs to be replaced because it was badly stained. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the room is quite small and that there is no bathtub. It is just fine considering that I'm always out exploring the city. I had a very comfortable sleep and the room is immaculately clean, that is all that matters to me! I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Be a Priority Club member to get additional perks.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
santipong, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comment in Trip Advisor

It's very nice to hear that you have remarkable experienced during your stay at Holiday Inn Bangkok. The hotel location made you feel convinience as well as the friendly and helpful service of our staff made you feel welcomed.

For your comment for the dirty couch in room must be replaced we have brought up this issue to the attention of the Director of Housekeeping to rectify this problem for further improvment.

Thanks again for your valued feedback and looking forward to welcome you back at soon time.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Right in the heart of the city and with the monorail just outsdie and excellent hotel for a couple of frantic shopping and sightseeing days in this mad city.

Good value for money and helpful staff

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This is our second stay in the Holiday Inn Bangkok and it won't be the last if we have anything to do with it. I would describe this as more of a business hotel than a tourist hotel, which means there is no official tour advice, but we found all the staff more than happy to help us find the best way to get about. There is still a very pleasant pool area with very friendly staff - it takes a long time to get from the lift to the exit because everyone wants to say hello.

The rooms are really comfortable. We upgraded to a package with breakfast included. Internet wasn't free in the room and was expensive, but you could access it free in the lobby, bar and pool area so this wasn't an issue. We stopped off at the lobby bar every night, the drinks are certainly not cheap, but the staff are so lovely it's almost a pleasure to pay.

We tended to use the SkyTrain to get around, but when we did want taxis the guys on the concierge desk called them for us, told us what price to expect and wrote the return address on a card with great humour and without the expectation of anything extra for doing it.

I did wonder of this second stay would match the first, which it did with ease. Lovely hotel and fabulous staff.

Room Tip: All rooms are really nice, but upgrade for a breakfast as it's a lovely spread with something for everyone.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple