$100
$84
Hilton
  • Pool
$71
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
$90
The Peninsula
$184
$113
Agoda.com
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Pool
3,529 results
All reviewsthe club loungeambassador membercentral worldcorner suitethe holiday innchit lom bts stationpillow menurooftop poolsiam paragonerawan shrinemajor shopping mallstop floorexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousfour seasonsfitness centerbreakfast buffet
Reviewed April 15, 2009

Stayed there with my son on the way back from Koh Samui holidays. As usual when I stay at an Interconti (visited more than 30 around the world!), my expectations were high. In Bangkok, they were actually met. But I had a feeling of something impersonal, which is awkward in Thailand.
Speedy and efficient check in, upgraded to a large room with a nice view on the club floor. The lounge was great. The swimming pool on the roof, nice. Food was good and price decent.
Overall, I was satisfied and might go back if I am in Bangkok on business.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Swissdiver
Hotel_Rep, Assistant Front Office Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2009

Greeting from the City of Angel - Bangkok!

Thank you for taking the time to share us your stay experience at InterContinental Bangkok on your recent visit.

Your comments are very valuable in helping us maintain a high level of service to guests. We are most pleased that you enjoyed the hotel's service and facilities, particularly your check-in experience, guest room and Club InterContinental Lounge.

I would like to learn more about the experience you had during your stay recently in order to serve you better in the future. You are more than welcomed to contact InterContinental Bangkok directly.

We certainly hope that your future plans to Bangkok include InterContinental Bangkok and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back with warm and gracious Thai hospitality.

Reviewed April 11, 2009

I had a short stay at the IC Bangkok in Feb 2009. Every interaction I had with the staff was handled in a friendly, polite, and prompt manner.

The hotel is located next to the Chitlom BTS station. Walk out the hotel front entrance and the stairs leading to the station is right there and it's less than a minute walk; very convenient and from the Chitlom station you can easily travel to most of the places in Bangkok. Add in the river boat and you have all the major areas covered.

I had one of the upper floor rooms (can't remember which floor) and it was clean and modern. From the room I could look down and see the swimming pool at the Holiday Inn located across the courtyard and I could also see the Chitlom station.

A bowl of fruit and bottled water was quickly delivered to the room. When the room attendant came in to clean my room the next day and noticed the empty bowl, she replaced it with another bowl of fruit even though it was not required. Really exceptional service during my entire stay.

At the time of my stay, the pool and fitness area was still undergoing renovation so guests were directed to use the facilities at the Holiday Inn directly across and connected by a covered walkway. The Holiday Inn gym had a variety of machines and free weights. Without prompting and even though I didn't need assistance, the gym attendants helped me rack and unrack the weights and stood by to spot. Did I mention the service was exceptional? The gym was a bit hot and muggy. After working up a sweat it felt great to jump in the pool.

I had the breakfast buffet also at the Holiday Inn due to renovations at the IC. There was a large selection with different stations. Multiple choices of juices, fruits, cereals, yogurts, pastries, desserts, breads, cooked-to-order hot foods, ham, bacon, sausages, hash brown, noodles, sushi, etc. Really too many choices for me to remember. I was stuffed every morning because everything was so tasty.

I really enjoyed my stay and would most definitely stay here again on another visit.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank emdoc
Hotel_Rep, Assistant Front Office Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2009

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us your impression with InterContinental Bangkok. We are delighted that you had chosen our property as your home away from home.

Your constructive comments are extremely valuable in helping us maintain a high level of service to guests and in ensuring that your future expectations are met. I am pleased that you enjoyed the hotel's service and facilities. Your kind comments have been passed on to all staff, particularly Housekeeping Team who ensured the cleanliness of your room including full set up of the amenities during your stay, Gym Team for being around and ensured you were well-look after, as well as Charm Thai Restaurant Team for providing the unforgettable breakfast experience to you every morning. I know that all staff appreciates the recognition that you had given and was always delighted to be at your service.

We would like to inform you that the beatification program at the swimming pool & Infinity Fitness has been completed. Our guest will now enjoy the upgraded facilities and fitness equipments.

We were delighted to have you both for such an extended period and the InterContinental Bangkok family hopes to welcome you back home in the near future.

Reviewed March 28, 2009

PERFECT. I am a U.S. citizen living in Bangladesh. I travel to BK several times a year for vacation. The rooms are elegant, modern and relaxing. I love to work out and the gym is truly amazing with a great steam, sauna and jacuzzi and what a swimming pool! I have very high standards for hotels and this hotel met all of them. The food is really great and the service is exceptional. Those of you who are high maintenance and need luxury and service like me, hear me say this: This is the best luxury hotel for the price in Bangkok. The price is reasonable and the hotel is fabulous.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank abar2000
Hotel_Rep, Assistant Front Office Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2009

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share us your remarkable stay experience at InterContinental Bangkok during your recent visit.

We value your insights as a well-traveled guest. We are happy to read that the new fitness facilities including the swimming pool had delighted you the most. Our team is committed to providing a high level of service in all areas and we are delighted that this was transpired throughout your stay.

We certainly hope that your future plans to Thailand include InterContinental Bangkok and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back with warm and gracious Thai hospitality.

Adanaan

Reviewed March 9, 2009

I have nothing but praise for this hotel. It is centrally located and allows you to use the restaurants / facilities of its neighbor, the Holiday Inn. The staff were very professional and genuine in their approach to guest satisfaction. Staff at reception and the bar provided personal service and were extremely polite.
The swimming pool was large and was a nice escape from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok city streets.
Just be warned of touts / scammers who lurk around the hotel. If they spot you looking a bit lost or confused they will try to convince you to go to their shop etc. Just ignore them and they will eventually leave you alone.
I will be back.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Breville

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share us your recent stay experience at InterContinental Bangkok.

Your comments are valuable in helping us maintain a high level of service and ensure that your expectations are met each visit. On this occasion, we are delighted to learn that our staffs at the reception desk and the bar were able to contribute to making your stay a most enjoyable one. I know that they appreciate the recognition that you have given and are always delighted to be at your service.

With regards to the scammers around the hotel, its area is not in the hotel premise. Those people are the taxi drivers who usually standby in the crowd waiting to be called for service. Guest Safety and Security issues are taken very seriously at InterContinental Bangkok. Please rest assured that measures are taken to ensure this by means of cameras, stationed guards, frequent patrols and etc.

Thank you for your continuous support to InterContinental Bangkok. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2009

We had chosen this hotel due to its location in the inner city of Bangkok, right next to the sky train station Chit Lom as well as close to the Klong taxi boats. Eventhough the hotel was undergoing some reconstruction work, all guest floors, the club floor and lobby area was finished already. I also travel a lot on business, but have hardly ever experienced such an attentive staff as at this hotel. Everytime I came to the reception I was greated by name straight away (don't know, how they did it) and every staff member gives you a smile. The rooms have recently been refurbished and have spacious bathrooms, at higher floors a stunning view over the city. On top of the hotel, there is the poos, but unfortunately not finised when we stayed there - supose to be finished end of Feb09 - but could use the pool of the adjacent Holiday Inn, which was fine too but located at the ground floor.

For those with a lower budget, you should check out the newly refurbished Holiday Inn, just oposite of the InterContinental.

• Stayed: February 2009
2  Thank grafvondanneberg

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share us your memorable experience at InterContinental Bangkok during your recent visit to Bangkok.

As a well traveled guest in the tourism industry, your comments are very valuable in helping us to maintain a high level of service to guests. We are pleased that you enjoyed the hotel's service and facilities. Your positive comments are much appreciated and have been passed on especially the reception team who are delighted to be at your service.

With regards to the swimming pool, it has been finally reopened after the completion of its beautification program. It is the most gorgeous swimming pool in town on the top floor overseeing the city of angel – Bangkok.

We certainly hope that your future plans to Bangkok include InterContinental Bangkok where we will await to welcome you back with warm and gracious Thai hospitality.