Lowest prices for your stay
$112
Priceline$112
Booking.com$112
FindHotel$113
3,919 results
All reviews ambassador member central world corner suite pillow menu chit lom bts erawan shrine holiday inn shopping district excellent hotel rooms are spacious breakfast buffet fitness center ihg lounge gaysorn train luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2011

great location
beautiful hotel,
great fitness center, great restaurants, big rooms, good location. really a nice hotel, pricey but with it.

Date of stay: September 2011
1  Thank cx123
Hotel_Rep, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for posting a nice review of your great stay experience in our hotel.

We are truly happy to know that we have succeeded in creating a memorable experience for you and helped you to have a great time in Bangkok.

Thank you for letting us and everyone know that we are truly a "Great Hotel Guest Love".

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Stayed 1 night. Hotel is located in one of the corners of the famed Ratchaprasong junction, Bangkok's famed shopping district. A typical new InterContinental with modern and well appointed rooms. The hotel is connected to the nearest Skytrain station as is therefore very convenient to move around.
Will definitely return.

Date of stay: October 2010

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your comments on our modern and appointed room. We are glad to learn that you had a great stay with us.

We would be most delighted to welcome you back to stay with InterContinental on your next visit to Bangkok. Please feel free to contact me personally to arrange your room reservation.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

When it came to choosing hotels in Thailand, the choices were infinite! After comparing prices during the month of February they had a special offer for longer stays that made the deal sweater so we decided to choose the hotel.

Overall: I was well beyond surprised by the level of sophistication, proffessionalism that would cost you ALOT more in any other part of the world! Everything about this hotel satisfied me that for our next trip to Thailand, I do not want to choose another hotel.

Location: If you came to shop, then look no further, the intercontinental is situated just 10 to 15 minutes away walking distance from the three main shopping malls in Thailand, get some comfortable shoes and you're bargaining skills ready!

Room: as a family of five, we choose a much bigger connecting rooms, they were modern, clean and had very spacious bathrooms (important if you have come with your family!)

Breakfast: Since our rooms were on the top floors we had access to the executive lounge, usually we opt to go down to the actual main buffet because we have found in the past most hotels don't have a great variety but it wasn't the case! the choices you had can keep you ordering new stuff for the next week!

Facilities: you HAVE to take advantage of their 5 star spa and hair saloon, with the price you paying I would definitely say it would be well worth your money.

Service: Everyone was very helpful and informative of the city, they provided us with good choices of restaurants and guides for our tour of the city.

Overall, If you're thinking to save money and not settle for less then this is the right hotel for you!

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank aj07
Hotel_Rep, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

Dear Reviewer,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on the tripadvisor review regarding your recent visit to our property. We are extremely delighted to see that you enjoyed and happy with our facilities and services. It is most rewarding to learn that our facilities and service are appreciated by our guests. We will do our best to keep up the standard of our facilities and services.

Once again, thank you very much for your observations, and fine compliments. We look forward to the privilege and pleasure of serving you again at InterContinental Bangkok

Reviewed September 11, 2011

I have been at the Interconti some years ago, then I returned this year booking a Club Suite.
The hotel is very elegant and well mainteined, the position is the best in downtown (in the heart of the city), with a wonderful view.
The room was spacious (we had entrance, lounge, wardrobe room and bedroom) and well mainteined, even if just a bit "old-fashion", mostly the bathroom.
The Club Lounge has provided a very high standard of service, with reference to both the afternoon tea and cocktails hours, in which you could find a very large selection of desserts, hot and cold dishes, etc. Also the breakfast was very nice, based on a la carte menu + buffet.
I also tried the fitness centers, ne of the best I have never been. 36th floor, amazing equipments with a stunning view of the city.
What has really surprised me was the service, and I would like to share my experience. During my stay in Bangkok, I bought a piece of interior decor. After a few days I realized that the salesman of the shop has made a mistake, putting inside my bag a different pice. Due to time constraints, I couldn't go to the shop again, and I asked to the Club Lounge Staff to call the shop and ask how they can do to fix it. Incredibly, in less than 1 day, when I return back to my room, I found the exact piece already fixed, everything perfect, and I realized that the Club Lounge staff sent a person to the shop and resolved the problem.
Well, I think that this is why their service can be considered excellent, they took care 100% of this task and of me too!
Thank you Interconti for making me stay memorable!

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank nico01012002
Hotel_Rep, Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind words. It brings us great pleasure knowing that our staffs help to make your stay a memorable experience. We all send our regards and appreciation to you for the recognition, especially your wonderful feedback on staffs and service at our Club InterContinental on 37th floor.

We at InterContinental hope to see you again in the future and be of service to you once again.

Natthanan Kovacic
Club InterContinental Manager

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Took a long time to decide on which hotel to stay in for our three nights in Bangkok. Finally settled on the IC. We booked a Grand Deluxe room and were upgraded to a Club corner room on the 32nd floor.

Arrived at the hotel around 1pm and were escorted to the Club Lounge for checkin. It was quick and we were offered welcome drinks. Within minutes we got our room keys and explained about the lounge and breakfast service. The room was well appointed with large windows with views of the city. 50” Sharp LCD with DVD player. Large bathroom and closet space with a well stocked mini-bar. We had welcome letters explaining all the benefits entitled to us and some welcome fruits and bottled water.

Breakfast at the club lounge is good but the restaurant downstairs has a much wider selection including fresh OJ (which I was shocked when they told me in the CL there isn’t any). The downside to the restaurant ofcourse is the crowd. The Lounge has an afternoon tea service from around 2-5 pm and then happy hour from 5.30 to 8.30 pm with hot snacks. Staff in the lounge are top notch friendly and professional. In addition, you can borrow iPads for use in the lounge for free.

Concierge service was very helpful and patient and helped us loads to find obscure venues which had been recommended by friends. The hotel is in close proximity to both the Siam Paragon and the MBK Shopping Centre.

I will fault them on one thing which is housekeeping. On 1 day we had to call housekeeping to come and make up the room cause they hadn't done it when we came back to the hotel in the evening. The second day the room was made up but they didn't clean a spill on the marble floor.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank KA26

Dear Reviewer,

May we take this opportunity to thank you for a wonderful review on tripadvisor especially a nice feedback on the staffs and service at Club InterContinental on 37th floor. We are delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay.

However, with regard to the make up room service, we have already addressed your feedback with our Director of Housekeeping and staffs concerned to pay extra attention in order to avoid future reoccurrence. Hopefully, this incident will not tarnish your impression with us.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind observations, and feedback as it will help us to improve our facilities and service to achieve the highest level of service excellence. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome and serve you again at InterContinental Bangkok.

Natthanan Kovacic