Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com$104
Expedia.com$104
FindHotel$104
3,919 results
All reviews ambassador member central world corner suite pillow menu chit lom bts erawan shrine holiday inn shopping district excellent hotel rooms are spacious breakfast buffet fitness center ihg lounge gaysorn train luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I have been at the Interconti some years ago, then I returned this year booking a Club Suite.
The hotel is very elegant and well mainteined, the position is the best in downtown (in the heart of the city), with a wonderful view.
The room was spacious (we had entrance, lounge, wardrobe room and bedroom) and well mainteined, even if just a bit "old-fashion", mostly the bathroom.
The Club Lounge has provided a very high standard of service, with reference to both the afternoon tea and cocktails hours, in which you could find a very large selection of desserts, hot and cold dishes, etc. Also the breakfast was very nice, based on a la carte menu + buffet.
I also tried the fitness centers, ne of the best I have never been. 36th floor, amazing equipments with a stunning view of the city.
What has really surprised me was the service, and I would like to share my experience. During my stay in Bangkok, I bought a piece of interior decor. After a few days I realized that the salesman of the shop has made a mistake, putting inside my bag a different pice. Due to time constraints, I couldn't go to the shop again, and I asked to the Club Lounge Staff to call the shop and ask how they can do to fix it. Incredibly, in less than 1 day, when I return back to my room, I found the exact piece already fixed, everything perfect, and I realized that the Club Lounge staff sent a person to the shop and resolved the problem.
Well, I think that this is why their service can be considered excellent, they took care 100% of this task and of me too!
Thank you Interconti for making me stay memorable!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank nico01012002
Hotel_Rep, Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind words. It brings us great pleasure knowing that our staffs help to make your stay a memorable experience. We all send our regards and appreciation to you for the recognition, especially your wonderful feedback on staffs and service at our Club InterContinental on 37th floor.

We at InterContinental hope to see you again in the future and be of service to you once again.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Took a long time to decide on which hotel to stay in for our three nights in Bangkok. Finally settled on the IC. We booked a Grand Deluxe room and were upgraded to a Club corner room on the 32nd floor.

Arrived at the hotel around 1pm and were escorted to the Club Lounge for checkin. It was quick and we were offered welcome drinks. Within minutes we got our room keys and explained about the lounge and breakfast service. The room was well appointed with large windows with views of the city. 50” Sharp LCD with DVD player. Large bathroom and closet space with a well stocked mini-bar. We had welcome letters explaining all the benefits entitled to us and some welcome fruits and bottled water.

Breakfast at the club lounge is good but the restaurant downstairs has a much wider selection including fresh OJ (which I was shocked when they told me in the CL there isn’t any). The downside to the restaurant ofcourse is the crowd. The Lounge has an afternoon tea service from around 2-5 pm and then happy hour from 5.30 to 8.30 pm with hot snacks. Staff in the lounge are top notch friendly and professional. In addition, you can borrow iPads for use in the lounge for free.

Concierge service was very helpful and patient and helped us loads to find obscure venues which had been recommended by friends. The hotel is in close proximity to both the Siam Paragon and the MBK Shopping Centre.

I will fault them on one thing which is housekeeping. On 1 day we had to call housekeeping to come and make up the room cause they hadn't done it when we came back to the hotel in the evening. The second day the room was made up but they didn't clean a spill on the marble floor.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank KA26
Hotel_Rep, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Dear Reviewer,

May we take this opportunity to thank you for a wonderful review on tripadvisor especially a nice feedback on the staffs and service at Club InterContinental on 37th floor. We are delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay.

However, with regard to the make up room service, we have already addressed your feedback with our Director of Housekeeping and staffs concerned to pay extra attention in order to avoid future reoccurrence. Hopefully, this incident will not tarnish your impression with us.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind observations, and feedback as it will help us to improve our facilities and service to achieve the highest level of service excellence. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome and serve you again at InterContinental Bangkok.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Had to go to Bangkok on a family medical emergency and a friend of mine, David Levy,recommended this hotel to me. I have been in Bangkok before and stayed at other hotels while in Thailand but nothing prepared me for this experience. First off, the location is one of best in all of Bangkok, downtown and the Sky Train(thats what I call it) can be accessed right from the hotel or by an excalator just out the front door.This is extremely important as lots of times the traffic is immovable and the sky train is fast and cheap. Next is the magnificent rooms and views from this hotel. Incredible. The breakfast buffet is second to none and offers foods from all over the world. No matter where you come from there is something for you. Numerous restraurants throughout but my favorite was the Grossi Trattoria, you know, that famous chef from Australia--Guy Grossi. His food is fantastic and very affordable. By the way, I actually met him in an elevator. The top floor features a full gym, a big pool and bar area along with a covered patio area for relaxing. Some of the best views of Bangkok can be seen from here.Rooms are big and cozy, very clean with a bathroom to die for. But most important in any great hotel is the staff. I was there for over 15 days and I tell you it felt like home.They were all super but some stood out. There was Pip,the floor manager who answered my every question and always asked me how I was doing,then Natt, the young lady, very professional, who manages the Club lounge and her staff. All were above the call of duty. Throughout my stay I was treated like a king and met many of the guests that were staying there. Some for the first time, some for their fourth and fifth time. All agreed this hotel was a great ride. I will return for an Incredible ride again. Thanks Marcus.

Room tip: Always let the front staff know how excited you are to be in their hotel. Compliment them and they will return the favor.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Thedean61
Hotel_Rep, Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for posting a beautiful review of your experience in our hotel.

We are truly happy to know that we have succeeded in creating a memorable experience for you and helped you to have a brilliant time in Bangkok. Your beautiful comment on the staff served as further inspiration for us to do what we do best … providing memorable experiences for our guests. Moreover, I would say that to met Mr. Guy Grossi, famous Italian Chef from Australia during your stayed wow you are the lucky one!! :)

Thank you once again and in the mean time please remember that we will always be your “home away from home” in Bangkok.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

My husband was there for almost 3 weeks on business trip and we joined him on the last few days for a short holiday and to celebrate his brithday.... it was a great and wonderful stay with all the cheeful staff in the hotel, we will definitely come back again!

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Ling1102

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. Your compliment on staffs is really appreciated.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Krissana Uthaisri
Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel a few times now and it doesn't disapoint. It has large rooms and bathrooms, a superb club lounge area and wonderful staff, who are always so polite and nice. Excellent restaurants and right across from the Holiday Inn, which has a sensational Thai restaurant. I wish I could have taken the chef home with me! :-0)
There is no other hotel that I would stay at in Bangkok as it offers everything that I need.

Room tip: Stay in a Club Room - It pays for itself, with fantastic breakfast on hand in the mornings as well as cocktails and snacks in the evening.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Bernadette1107
Hotel_Rep, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2011

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your nice comments of our hotel on TripAdvisor as well as our Club InterContinental on 37th floor.

We are very happy to learn that you love the food at our famous Thai restaurant "Charm Thai" which situated on the lobby level.

We would be most delighted to welcome you back to stay with us on your next visit to Bangkok. Our excellent chefs and their culinary team will still be here cooking sensational Thai food to serve you and every other guests of the hotel. (thank you for not taking them home with you) ^_^

Please feel free to contact me personally to arrange your room reservation.

Krissana Uthaisri