I'm pleased with my stay here last week. While the lobby decor remains old (as some reviewers before me have mentioned), the floor I was on (18) had been renovated & my room had a very modern 'look' & 'feel'. My room was clean, comfortable & had everything I needed. My room faced the main road so there was a bit of noise only when the motorcycles rev-ed their engines (otherwise, the room's quiet).
The SkyTrain station is nearby so it's convenient to roam around Bangkok. The river is within walking distance if you want to head that way on foot.
The front desk staff are cheery & capable (& of course speak English). I was greeted as a Priority Card member & upon check-out thanked for being a member (not I that I'm bothered one way or the other). I felt that some of the restaurant staff looked glum & would rather be somewhere else (I was there for 3 days, breakfast & lunch, so it's not a one-time observation) - but they did their job, served me, so I'm ok with that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in today at the Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom where comfort and convenience come first. Located on Silom Road near Sathorn area, the heart of one of Bangkok's prime commercial complete with shopping and entertainment locations, restaurants, embassies, commercial buildings and two of Bangkok's leading hospitals, BNH and Saint Louis, also next to the city's jewelry sector with easy access to Suvarnabhumi Airport, just a 45 minutes away. Enter the hotel via the chandelier-lit lobby and book into one of the hotel's 700 rooms, starting with the newly refurbished Deluxe category. Experience our Executive Club Room or Suite to enjoy magnificent city views from our 23rd floor Executive Lounge. All rooms offer high-quality furnishings with "free Wi-Fi access" while hotel facilities include 20-meter pool, tennis court, health club, a complimentary Tuk Tuk shuttle service to skytrain and a handful of dining options. Enjoy the countless other city attractions via "Surasak skytrain" just a 7-minute walk away. Surrounded by shopping and entertainment options: Asiatique at the riverside, Jim Thompson Museum, Siam Paragon, MBK and Central World. Alternatively, take a boat to nearby tourist spots such as the Temple of Dawn, floating market, flower market, Grand Palace and Royal Barge Museum. Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom offers an exhilarating range of activities for an eventful holiday, along with a full array of options for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Silom Bangkok