Stayed two nights for a business trip and it's the poorest hotel in the past ten years I experienced in Bangkok.
The check in time is extremely long as the front desk spent 30mins to handle my 10 people room. No other staff will help this poor lady nor she will ask for help as well. I have presented her my Priority Card but she rejected as she claimed that I booked from the agency. But, it is accepted in Pattaya Holiday Inn one day afterwards.
Beside the poor service, the location is inconvenient also. You cannot get MTR nor BTS nearby except taxi.
For the room, it is quite spacious but the hardware is a bit old already. The shower is weak and no shower curtain which makes the bath room wet. The buffet breakfast served is without surprise and only the waitresses are still polite w/ smiles.
I'll never stay in this hotel any more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in today at the Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom where comfort and convenience come first. Located on Silom Road near Sathorn area, the heart of one of Bangkok's prime commercial complete with shopping and entertainment locations, restaurants, embassies, commercial buildings and two of Bangkok's leading hospitals, BNH and Saint Louis, also next to the city's jewelry sector with easy access to Suvarnabhumi Airport, just a 45 minutes away. Enter the hotel via the chandelier-lit lobby and book into one of the hotel's 700 rooms, starting with the newly refurbished Deluxe category. Experience our Executive Club Room or Suite to enjoy magnificent city views from our 23rd floor Executive Lounge. All rooms offer high-quality furnishings with "free Wi-Fi access" while hotel facilities include 20-meter pool, tennis court, health club, a complimentary Tuk Tuk shuttle service to skytrain and a handful of dining options. Enjoy the countless other city attractions via "Surasak skytrain" just a 7-minute walk away. Surrounded by shopping and entertainment options: Asiatique at the riverside, Jim Thompson Museum, Siam Paragon, MBK and Central World. Alternatively, take a boat to nearby tourist spots such as the Temple of Dawn, floating market, flower market, Grand Palace and Royal Barge Museum. Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom offers an exhilarating range of activities for an eventful holiday, along with a full array of options for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Silom Bangkok