I read some of the views with trepidation about my stay and I have to say that it was one of the more pleasurable HI's I have stayed at. From the moment of arrival to checkout the process was very smooth and without issue. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I recieved an upgrade and used the executive lounge which considering the rate I paid was excellent value in Thai terms. the lounge was well stocked both in the evening with canapés and a 2 hour drinks service here the staff were very attentive and kept my glass full. The food was of a reasonable standard but overall it beats some of the intercontinental club lounges I have used over the years.
The breakfast was well stacked too. Dont expect high end food service but a good standard of food was available during my stay. there are a multitude of hotels in Bangkok and this hotel will not suit all. If you want cheap go elsewhere but if you want reasonably priced with very clear and concise service I suggest you book an executive room with the club lounge facility.
Its a business hotel feel but there were different people in the lounge not just business. I was with my wife on a stopover and didn't feel out of place. I would say rd y=the reviews and then make an educated guess. the reviews are not bad and if you have a problem when you are there ask politely to resolve it.Shouting or getting angry with the Thais i f they don't understand your frustration will not help your cause. ( I witnessed this from some american guy and it was embarrassing for everyone around)
Hope this helps
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in today at the Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom where comfort and convenience come first. Located on Silom Road near Sathorn area, the heart of one of Bangkok's prime commercial complete with shopping and entertainment locations, restaurants, embassies, commercial buildings and two of Bangkok's leading hospitals, BNH and Saint Louis, also next to the city's jewelry sector with easy access to Suvarnabhumi Airport, just a 45 minutes away. Enter the hotel via the chandelier-lit lobby and book into one of the hotel's 700 rooms, starting with the newly refurbished Deluxe category. Experience our Executive Club Room or Suite to enjoy magnificent city views from our 23rd floor Executive Lounge. All rooms offer high-quality furnishings with "free Wi-Fi access" while hotel facilities include 20-meter pool, tennis court, health club, a complimentary Tuk Tuk shuttle service to skytrain and a handful of dining options. Enjoy the countless other city attractions via "Surasak skytrain" just a 7-minute walk away. Surrounded by shopping and entertainment options: Asiatique at the riverside, Jim Thompson Museum, Siam Paragon, MBK and Central World. Alternatively, take a boat to nearby tourist spots such as the Temple of Dawn, floating market, flower market, Grand Palace and Royal Barge Museum. Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom offers an exhilarating range of activities for an eventful holiday, along with a full array of options for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Silom Bangkok