“Not 5 but 6 stars Spa Experience”
Review of Divana Virtue Spa

Divana Virtue Spa
Ranked #46 of 568 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding service from the first second until they accompany you back out of the place. Stunning ambience with a colonial architecture and artworks, very friendly and professional staff, excellent therapist. .
To put it in a nutshell this place deliver a service with the standards of a 5 stars luxury hotel with less than half of the price.
I use to go there twice a month and I highly recommend this place should you wish to experience the best of Thai massage culture.
Tip: check the Promotion page on their website before going and you will be get interesting discounts.

1  Thank Tonxico
in 16 reviews
"quality"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Read some good review about this place and really keen on trying the massage/spa here.
Reservation is essential as I heard it always fully book especially on weekend. Booking via their website is easy and the whole process till confirmtion is fast.
Divana Virtue Spa located about 5-10min walking distance from BTS Surasak station in a very nice and beautiful old house. Love the deco very much too.
For the service, i would say they are really profesional and the staff were friendly.
As for the program, we chose Aromatic Relaxing Massage for 1.5 hour including foot scrub. It was really relaxing and the therapist are professional too.
I really enjoy the program and would love to try others if I ever visit bangkok again.
P/s: AMEX card user may entitled some discount which is awesome!

1  Thank meisiang
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Went last week and tried Nurture Spa Essence for two ppl. It was awesome! Firstly is the prompt response rate to email booking (I only booked two days in advance). Secondly is the easy-to-find location. Thirdly is the tranquil ambience. And lastly is the impeccable level of service from both the receptionists and therapist. The receptionists gave us a warm and sincere welcome while patiently introducing us the massage oil and scrub. The therapist is experienced and very detailed, she would carry you by the arm to the shower stand when you are all tipsy and half-asleep from the massage. I also went to Coran but I personally like Divana's ambience and service more. Highly recommended. Don't forget to print the coupons online too. And one more thing, went to try the Bussaracum Royal Thai Cuisine Restaurant right opposite to Divana across the street cuz we were hungry after the massage. To our surprise, the restaurant is superb! It serves royal traditional thai cuisine which is not as heavy/salty as local restaurants outside. Very delicate and yummy dishes with a high level of service standard, especially from the manager of the restaurant. Tom Yum Goong is a must-try! It's a clear broth unlike the ones with lots of tomato sauce and coconut milk from restaurants outside and the manager explained that's the traditional way to cook and thumbs up! I'll definitely be back- both Divana and Bussaracum Restaurant.

1  Thank Mehmehsheep
Reviewed June 19, 2013

What an amazing place! The spa is set in a lovely old house in silom with beautiful gardens. From the moment I walked in the door I was made to feel comfortable and welcome. I was taken through the scrubs and oils that could be used and what might be best. The room was beautiful and well presented. My therapist was amazing - I felt very comfortable and the massage and facial were phenomenally good. Throughout I was given teas, fruit and drinks as well as a beautifully presented meal. My husband had come to pick me up and arrived a little early, but despite not having any therapies was still shown wonderful care and consideration - he was treated to a meal and tea. If you are looking to have special experience in a beautiful Thai spa then I would definitely recommend a visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Topped my spa list AGAIN! Apparently, the services you get from spas in Bangkok are no longer guaranteed - more of a hit-or-miss and much depended on your luck. Divana is a bit on the pricey side but this experience once again proved it was much worthy.

Was there for a 2 hour massage - all started off with welcoming you as soon as you walk on the premise. They would get you seated and totally know how to manage expectations by telling you how long to wait and explaining the programme. One of the staff helped us with choosing the oil for the massage and she was so patient.

Our therapists were simply AWESOME!! They nailed all the right spots - and even places I did not know I needed attention! The two hours went by so quickly!

They were nice enough to have us sit around for a while after our programme as it was pouring rain outside.

Will definitely come back AGAIN!