“Nice place in BKK for massage/spa”
Review of Divana Virtue Spa

Divana Virtue Spa
Ranked #50 of 632 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Read some good review about this place and really keen on trying the massage/spa here.
Reservation is essential as I heard it always fully book especially on weekend. Booking via their website is easy and the whole process till confirmtion is fast.
Divana Virtue Spa located about 5-10min walking distance from BTS Surasak station in a very nice and beautiful old house. Love the deco very much too.
For the service, i would say they are really profesional and the staff were friendly.
As for the program, we chose Aromatic Relaxing Massage for 1.5 hour including foot scrub. It was really relaxing and the therapist are professional too.
I really enjoy the program and would love to try others if I ever visit bangkok again.
P/s: AMEX card user may entitled some discount which is awesome!

1  Thank meisiang

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Went last week and tried Nurture Spa Essence for two ppl. It was awesome! Firstly is the prompt response rate to email booking (I only booked two days in advance). Secondly is the easy-to-find location. Thirdly is the tranquil ambience. And lastly is the impeccable level of service from both the receptionists and therapist. The receptionists gave us a warm and sincere welcome while patiently introducing us the massage oil and scrub. The therapist is experienced and very detailed, she would carry you by the arm to the shower stand when you are all tipsy and half-asleep from the massage. I also went to Coran but I personally like Divana's ambience and service more. Highly recommended. Don't forget to print the coupons online too. And one more thing, went to try the Bussaracum Royal Thai Cuisine Restaurant right opposite to Divana across the street cuz we were hungry after the massage. To our surprise, the restaurant is superb! It serves royal traditional thai cuisine which is not as heavy/salty as local restaurants outside. Very delicate and yummy dishes with a high level of service standard, especially from the manager of the restaurant. Tom Yum Goong is a must-try! It's a clear broth unlike the ones with lots of tomato sauce and coconut milk from restaurants outside and the manager explained that's the traditional way to cook and thumbs up! I'll definitely be back- both Divana and Bussaracum Restaurant.

1  Thank Mehmehsheep
Reviewed June 19, 2013

What an amazing place! The spa is set in a lovely old house in silom with beautiful gardens. From the moment I walked in the door I was made to feel comfortable and welcome. I was taken through the scrubs and oils that could be used and what might be best. The room was beautiful and well presented. My therapist was amazing - I felt very comfortable and the massage and facial were phenomenally good. Throughout I was given teas, fruit and drinks as well as a beautifully presented meal. My husband had come to pick me up and arrived a little early, but despite not having any therapies was still shown wonderful care and consideration - he was treated to a meal and tea. If you are looking to have special experience in a beautiful Thai spa then I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Topped my spa list AGAIN! Apparently, the services you get from spas in Bangkok are no longer guaranteed - more of a hit-or-miss and much depended on your luck. Divana is a bit on the pricey side but this experience once again proved it was much worthy.

Was there for a 2 hour massage - all started off with welcoming you as soon as you walk on the premise. They would get you seated and totally know how to manage expectations by telling you how long to wait and explaining the programme. One of the staff helped us with choosing the oil for the massage and she was so patient.

Our therapists were simply AWESOME!! They nailed all the right spots - and even places I did not know I needed attention! The two hours went by so quickly!

They were nice enough to have us sit around for a while after our programme as it was pouring rain outside.

Will definitely come back AGAIN!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Me and my friend came to this place after we read the review and we were glad we made a right decision! This place was awesome, with a small beautiful garden & fountain, and a nicely decorated interior. We didnt make any reservation before and we had to wait for about an hour. It was worth waiting for. The staff greet us and took our details, about how the massage pressure you want it to be (medium or strong), which area you want to concentrate more, which area you want to avoid. I have never been treated like this in any other spa. It was a big plus!

While waiting, we were served with some kind of tea which is relaxing. After an hour, the staff took us to the masseuse and introduced them to us. The massage room was very spacious and there were a bath tub, a shower and a toilet inside. They even provided us with their range of after shower skin lotion & body mist.

Before the massage, they washed and scrub our foot. Then they proceed to the massage part. We choose a traditional thai massage and we felt so fresh after the treatment. After we finished, they served us a cup of lemongrass tea and a bowl of fresh cut fruit. Very nice touch. We had a really good time here and def will come back.