“Fantastic food with friendly service.”
Review of Brio

Brio
Ranked #186 of 10,839 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Carlisle, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food with friendly service.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Anantara in January, and I am sorry Chef that it has taken me so long to sing your praises. This is one of the best Italians I have ever been to. The food is fantastic, the service great, and the chef will be your friend by the end of your meal. We were staying for two weeks and I had lunch here 3 or 4 times and we ate in the evening about 3 times, and every visit was perfect.

The menu has a great selection, and the specials add to this, and if in doubt, Chef is always on hand to help. The veal is to die for and the pizzas are fantastic. We ate here one night with some friends, our daughter was only three months old, but one of our friends had a young daughter, and Chef could not have done more to cater for her.

We are going back in November, and I can't wait to eat here again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bracken555

• Thai first
bedfordshire UK
“Bella - Bella - Bella”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This first class restaurant within the Anantara Hotel and Spa is without doubt one of the finest Italian Restaurants we have eaten in, surrounded by contemporary venetian glass and prints by the great Italian masters you are completely removed from the busy street life that is Bangkok
You may well be greeted by Danilo himself as you approach the venue- dressed in his Chiefs whites you will be welcomed like an old friend into his domain. Make no mistake like most good Restaurants in Italy there is only one person in charge and Danilo certainly has a firm grip on the Brio
Once seated service is seamless and discrete, the well trained staff provide pre-dinner drinks and menu’s then retire to allow you time to enjoy the ambiance and make your selections, in our case Danilo took control of the ordering for us and made his own selections for us to consider which was not contrary to our mood leaving me only to select the wine, which on this occasion (our last evening) could only be a Prosecco.
The food, all freshly prepared was first rate and well-presented, the pasta was cooked to perfection as was my tender loin with flavours which took us back to Sorrento.
What a lovey way to spend an evening,
Will we be back? OH YES!

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Best Italian Restaurant!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My family and I were staying at the Anantara Hotel in Bangkok when we stumbled upon this Italian restaurant. We were blown away with how delicious the food was! Having travelled to Italy, we weren't expecting to have such authentic Italian food in Bangkok but we were pleasantly surprised! The pizza was amazing! (We went three days ago and we are still talking about how great it was!) The chef (Danilo Sangrigoli) came out and personally spoke to all the tables, introduced himself, gave recommendations and even some pizza making tips! Brio also catered a business lunch that one of us attended and the spread was unbelievable! Each dish was unique and mouth watering. If you are in Bangkok and you're looking for a great Italian/ pizza restaurant, Brio is it! I just wish we had a Brio in NY now!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Carolyn R
perth
“pizza”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

a nice pizzeria managed by an italian chef. They also serve other type of food. Classy place for dinner. reasonable price.Good quality food. the wine however is a bit expensive for what it is.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank didier v
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best pizza in town!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We went to Brio for the first time and really enjoyed it. The service is awesome, the food ia really great, and the wine list is nice! This was without doubt the best pizza in Bangkok and I highly recommend their Carpaccio as well!

1 Thank Stéphane B