“A great combination of comfort and hospitality”

Suneta Hostel Khaosan
Ranked #26 of 1,414 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The most comfortable beds, great privacy and security, fast wifi, many movies to chose from, tea and coffee. The staff could not have been more accommodating; helping me with any questions I had and even letting me stay there the whole day after my check out until my 2am flight. Highly, highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We picked this hostel because it seemed to have the best reviews and we were not disappointed. As far as hostels go this was one of the best I stayed in in Thailand. Quite a new hostel which means more modern and cleaner facilities that are all well maintained. The location is ideal for those of you looking to stay near the Khao San Road (only a 5 min walk), and the small things like good air conditioning, key fobs, decent wireless internet and movies to rent and watch in your bunk make it a great place to relax in between the chaos of Bangkok. The best thing would be the staff who are all very friendly and always willing to help if you have any questions. Would definitely recommend Suneta and stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2012

It is exactly as you expect it once you've read all the reviews!
Everything is clean, bathrooms are large and confortable.
Toilet always disinfected.
Not so much to eat at breakfast but enough for me.
Matteo.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The place is located near Khao San Road, without all the noise. The decoration of the place is quite nice and has a homely feeling about it. The sleeping cabins are really awesome since you get your own small space. The staff is so friendly and helpful. This hostel is highly recommendable!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I was traveling by myself and before I decided to stay at Suneta Hostel a bit worried if I will meet people instantly. But as soon as I got there I made new friends. The people at the hostel and everyone else is super friendly. When I booked it (via phone) I was not quite sure how this place is going to be so I was a bit surprised how the dorm looked like but I liked it a lot! Everyone has their own little cabin with plugs, TV, light and you can even lock it so nobody is going to take away your stuff. At night I was never woken up by anyone coming in late although I had my little cabin door open. In the morning (if you make it ;) ) there is free coffee and toast with jam for everyone. Also free wifi was very useful, if one does not bring a smart phone, there are computers to work on. The bathroom and toilets are very clean, air condition is working well too. On my next trip I am definitely going to stay there again! I had such a good time and met wonderful people! :)

Room Tip: Right now they have a female dorm for 4, a room for 2 and then the dorm.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The best hostel I have stayed in yet, spotlessly clean, laid back and very beautiful. The woodwork is amazing and the common area is a great place to chill and watch Tv. The owner is one of the kindest, nicest people I have ever met, very knowledgeable and always has time for you. Spot on all round. I will be back to stay in September. Nicola

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The Hostel is close to busy Khaosan rd but at night its still quiet enough to get some rest. The bunkbeds in the big dorm are very exclusive, the hygienic facilities are spotless and you get towels and soap for free. A small continental breakfast is also included in the price.But the best of the hostel is their team, which was very helpful, kind and attentive. We really enjoyed our stay in Suneta Hostel Khaosan and will sure come back if we are in BKK again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends