Open today: 9:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
elite costomers nice live music

they welcome you as prime minister at the door we are 4 people and order a desk 4800 baht and make... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
sonererdinc
Istanbul, Turkey
One of the best

As I travel 52 countrys, and I looking always for super nightlifs, levels is my first place to... read more

Reviewed July 21, 2019
razmek_yessian
Amman, Jordan
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $30.25
from $189.03
from $32.56
from $14.35
More Info
All reviews nice club house music free entry sukhumvit area dress code edm foreigners stage
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2013

There's always a good crowd no matter what day of the week it is and there's never a shortage of good looking people. The music, DJs, and staff are all top notch.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We walked over from the disappointing Bed Supper Club to find a huge queue at Levels but it moved quickly and we were crammed in the lift in no time. The place was absolutely rocking as soon as we arrived. It's full of well heeled Thai and expats out to enjoy themselves. It's not a pretentious place, but dress nicely to get in (no cover charge). The music and atmosphere were amazing. I went with a group of girls and we had a table upstairs so you over look the main bar and the dance floor. We really loved it and would recommend it without hesitation for a really fun night.

1  Thank LovinEveryMinute
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great music, great staff, great location, good prices - to be hones't I can't remember that much of the night, but what I can remember of it was that it was a great club, with great staff and amenities!

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Went to levels with a few friends got a bottle of chivas (3,500) reasonable for a club on soi 11. Drank half of the bottle and 3 of the 6 mixers that came with the bottle and was forced to take the rest with me (has NEVER happened at bed or Q bar) but ok they want to boost revenu on the second visit. Bottle card was valid for 2 weeks (standard is 1 month in any club I have ever been to in Thailand in 18 years) but ok not a big issue. Returned mid week as the bottle expired on a Thursday. Drank half of what was left and decide to take the bottle home. Was met by bounces at the lift and told I couldn't take the bottle "club policy" ([--] never seen this in Thailand before). Because the "manager" was a fellow kiwi I though what the hell il stay and finish it. Went to the bar and asked for a glass and was told NO. Had to track down the hostess that was looking after my table earlier to get one.

Staff that took care if me were great but over all [--].

Date of experience: May 2013
2  Thank Lyxoyskyskyzyo
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My visit to Levels was quite Unplanned. But I would have definately regretted not visiting this place.

Even if you have partied at the best places in the World, Club Levels will offer unique experience to you.

The Music was Insane, Crowd was Furious... the whole atmosphere was super-charged!!

The Drinks were very well made.... And the Best part... the entry was free :)

Though the place was crowded, there was sufficient place for everyone to groove on their own tune.

I would always visit this place, everytime I am in BKK.

1  Thank dhananjayat26683