“์Nice view & Remarkable services”

L'Appart - Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
Ranked #54 of 11,162 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: L'Appart, Rooftop Bar and Restaurant, invites diners for the finest French-inspired food in Bangkok. At the 32nd floor Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, the talented chef introduces you to classic and contemporary French cuisine, all served in elegant surroundings. The enticing menu is a culmination of the chef's inspiration, creative flair, and the influence of years spent working alongside Michelin star chefs. Explore a contemporary approach to cuisine that skillfully marries local flavours with classic French cooking techniques for a truly memorable dining experience in Bangkok.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Had my birthday dinner there, my friends and I really enjoyed this restaurant. Great food at a good Bangkok night view. We sat outside, it was really quaint and private. The staff were very kind and tried very hard to make us feel comfortable. They serenaded me with the musician playing classic Birthday song by Saxophone. Remarkable services! A fun meal!

William J, General Manager at L'Appart - Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Plyfah S,
Many thanks for the very good score.
We are thrilled to read that you had spent a great moment with us.
I am looking forward to welcome you back for another magnifique experience.

There are newer reviews for L'Appart - Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was our second visit to this rooftop bar. It is rather narrow so if you have any fear of heights I would not recommend it. But if you want an amazing view of Bangkok, this is the place to go on a clear night. We met friends for drinks for the 2 for 1 happy hour. I had the prosecco, my friend had the cosmopolitan and our husbands had gin & tonics. The prosecco is pricier than the other drinks for some reason, so the two for one was a good deal. The nibbles of almond stuffed olives and very spicy cashews were yummy and plentiful. My husband and I had dinner here a few months ago and would not recommend the restaurant, but the rooftop bar is amazing.

Dear Ronandjudy,
Thank you for taking the time to write this pleasant review.
We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed a great moment!
We are looking forward to welcome you back for another magnifique moment.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

A real French restaurant in Bangkok with an amazing winelist, and interior. We sat in the kitchen and the Chef served us personally. Love to come back and taste the beef tartar again!

Dear CRXW,
Thank you for taking the time to write this pleasant review.
We are thrilled to read "A real French restaurant in Bangkok". I hope you had the chance to experience another magnifique journey since your last review.
We invite you to join us again to discover our new feature.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

the decor is fantastic, we loved it, unfortunately the wines on the list were not available, and their prices are silly, more than double of another restaurant in Bangkok, unacceptable... Tartar was excellent, cheese plate very average they should make an effort. The manager was very nice and sorry though...

Dear Polyakov123,
We are sorry for the delay.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your sharing your concern.
We invite you to join us again for a better experience and discover our feature!
Best regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was at L'appart last night and the place is terrific with a great view from the terrace over looking Bangkok. They have reproduce a Parisian apartment with different room and atmosphere, I was there for dinner with great innovative meal using local food products but cooked Neo French food light and tasty. I was also amaze by quality of DJ after dinner in great lounge bar where Champagne is very cheap for Bangkok, get a glass of Bollinger for less than 700 THB, I recommend to go nit just for dinner but chilling out with friends at bar side.

Dear Lucab0805,
Thank you for taking the time to write this pleasant review.
We are thrilled to read your recommendation. I hope you had the chance to experience another magnifique moment with us since your last review.
We invite you to join us again to discover our new feature.