Asia Herb Association - Phrom Phong Shop
Open today: 7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Upsell of vouchers a SCAM. Don’t Buy. Good massage though!!

I bought the vouchers and have used almost all of it. Had 500 baht left and it expired on August... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2020
sarj2299
via mobile
Great authentic massage.

This place happened to be just a two minute walk from our hotel on Sukhumvit soi 24. Good ambience... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2020
SumithD_13
Ernakulam, India

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $8.91
from $53.57
from $11.89
from $74.50
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2018

I visited twice and had mostly a foot massage focused experience here which was very good, enough to make me come back twice in a week. The room is dark and large with many partitioned sections, and the massage chair is much more luxurious than most in Bangkok. However, on my first visit, there was an obnoxious Indian woman speaking on the phone who killed the calm and serenity of the room. They should take more aggressive action against those who do this. I also tried the Thai Herbal ball treatment which is nice and hopefully health inducing.

However, this place is expensive and you can get a very decent foot massage at the what used to be called the Wat Po Branch of Traditional massage on Soi 39 for less than half the price in much less serene surroundings and a much less comfortable chair.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank kvashee
Reviewed August 30, 2018

My local friends told me this is the newest branch of Asia Herb spas in Bangkok. The facility is big, very impressive, feels like you're walking into an oriental palace.. it's clean, the stuff was professional, over all it's a good place to go, however I enjoyed myself better visiting the Soy 55 branch. It was probably my fault, as I didn't insist on raising the room temperature earlier and telling the masseuse she was too aggressive. I would still go there, yet be very explicit about what I like and don't like. make sure to book in advance.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank 225AnnaS225
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I stopped by over the weekend for a massage but the front office staff was really unwelcoming and could not have cared less about helping anyone (especially one of the employees there — I think his name was Yegor). I know this was a busy weekend but I live next door and could have been back later. I figured they must have enough business and don’t need mine (and extensively that of our expat community). As for me, I will avoid them.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank yhennecart
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Did a 2 hr massage. The overall experience was good. Therapist technique was spot on with the muscle knots. Ambience was pretty good and service efficient...but bit of a walk from BTS. Therapist did not demand any tips and was all smiles. Would recommend this place definitely.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the hotel across the street and I noticed this unique place surrounding by cafés and bars. I went there soon after booking the hotel and they allowed to book a slot without prior reservation. I will definitely go there again when I'll go to Bangkok again.

Date of experience: November 2017