“Excellent Shirts”
Review of Sarto di Moda

Sarto di Moda
Ranked #53 of 506 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Sarto di Moda was established in 1981 in the heart of Bangkok. We recognize that many of our clients have busy work and social lives so we also offer a visiting tailor program to measure and assist clients in the comfort of their homes and offices in all corners of the world. Our motto is simple - "If you look good, we look good!"
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Since a couple of years I am getting my tailored shirts from Sarto di Moda and I have to say that the guys are delivering excellent shirts and a detail oriented service around it. An important note is that they are very reliable and honest. I already look forward to my next set of custom made shirts...

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your review Bob. We take great pride in reading your comments and look forward to attending future purchases with the same integrity.

Kindest wishes,

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We're thrilled with our shirt order!
The whole process was handled very professionally and efficiently. The quality is 1st class and the attention to detail is second to none.
I highly recommend this Tailor and will definitely be ordering from them again.

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you Angie for taking the time to review your experiences with us. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you on your husband's shirts.
We thank you for recommending us and look forward to working with you again on your next order.

Best wishes,

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Good quality, Good price, Service is excellent, highly recommend. Tailor/Owner is very patient and detail-oriented.

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to read that you appreciated our attention to detail, the quality of our clothes and the service rendered. We look forward to extending the same hospitality on future visits.

Best,

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I can't tell you how much I love my suit I just got from Sarto di Moda. I must admit I was a bit skeptical about buying a suit in bangkok but "when in rome." As soon as I crossed the threshold of the store my nerves were instantly at ease. The store is beautiful and everyone involved in the creation of my suit was very talented, thoughtful and caring. They arranged meetings with us at odd hours of the night and were incredibly available by phone and email.

also in a very convienent location for those staying in the Sukhumvit area of bangkok. Right next to a mall to keep the ladies busy while you get your suit fit

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dan - Thank you for your sharing your experiences at our store during your recent visit. It was a pleasure serving you and your friends.

We strive to exceed our client's expectations and take great pride in being able to provide you a 'great experience and top notch service'

Regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The guys at Sarto are all very professional and the quality of the work matched their high standard of customer care. I have used Sarto for suits, shirts and tuxedos. I would re-hire them, as my tailor again and again.

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Rob - Thank you for writing a few words. We are grateful that you appreciated our professionalism, quality of our work, and our high standard of customer care.

Until the next time we serve you again.
Kindest wishes,