“Excellent quality, excellent service”
Review of Sarto di Moda

Sarto di Moda
Ranked #46 of 460 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Sarto di Moda was established in 1981 in the heart of Bangkok. We recognize that many of our clients have busy work and social lives so we also offer a visiting tailor program to measure and assist clients in the comfort of their homes and offices in all corners of the world. Our motto is simple - "If you look good, we look good!"
Grand Rapids, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent quality, excellent service”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My experience was wonderful. I ended up with well-made, well-fitted clothing at an incredible price. They were helpful in making recommendations and extremely careful in making sure they had all of their measurements correct. I love my suits and shirts and will be purchasing more this year.

Visited September 2012
SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
We value your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write a few words.
We are glad to hear that you had a 'wonderful experience' during our fitting appointment.
We care about the little details as we know that is what makes all the difference.

• Indonesian first
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss this opportunity”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Over the past 18 months I have purchased two suits and eight shirts from Sarto di Moda. I have been exceptionally pleased with the quality, fit and style of the clothing. Never in my life have I found clothes that fit so well--being 6'6 and 195 has its disadvantages. Thank you, Suk and Prem, for your extraordinary service.

Visited March 2013
SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
You are welcome Aaron. We are pleased to hear that you appreciated our quality and service standards. We look forward to future suits and shirts purchases.

Toronto, Canada
“5 star service”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I contacted Sarto di Moda on a referral form a friend and was very pleased. Extremely professional and courteous service. Product is second to none. Why pay top dollar when you can get top quality for less. Great selection and process is effortless. My custom made clothes are envy among my friends. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Dan , Toronto , Canada

Visited September 2012
SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to providing feedback on your experiences with us. It is a joy to read that you appreciated the 'professional and courteous' manner in which we managed your order.

Thank you for recommending our services and we look forward to more custom made clothes when you need them.

London, United Kingdom
“Mindaugas”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had a really great experience with Sarto di Moda. They are really very professional and the quality is of the highest standards. I think buying not a tailor made suit is a thing of the past. From the very first fitting the suit looked very good, so minor changes and it was done to perfection. I also felt that the quality of the fabrics is very good. I think all my future suits will come from these guys. They are very pleasant to work with, very customer focused and so helpful. Really only positive experience. Totally recommend!

Visited March 2013
SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for reviewing us Mindaugas. We appreciate that you liked our 'customer focused' approach and will make sure to continue delivering you clothes of the highest standard.

Best wishes,
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Personalised service and quality fit.”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I've been getting my suits from Sarto di Moda for 6 years now and can confidently say their personalised service, attention to detail and quality materials are first rate. As they become acustomised to my fit and preferences, the output of their work has actually improved over this time. Would definately recommend a Sarto di Moda suit/shirt over any over-the-rack suit you will ever buy, even the brand names.

Visited February 2013
SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It has been a pleasure tweaking your clothes over the past six years to keep up with changing fashion styles and your personal preferences.

We thank you for your ongoing business.
Best wishes, Suk and Prem