“Amazing dinner at the right price!!!!”
Review of Oasis Lounge

Oasis Lounge
Ranked #75 of 11,746 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Silom
Description: Welcome to Oasis Lounge & Restaurant. A cool, quiet haven located just 25 meters from the scorching frenzy of Bangkok's famous Patpong Night Market district. A quick 5 minute walk from BTS (skytrain) SalaDang will bring you to this tastefully appointed lounge, where you will find some of the best tasting "authentic" Thai food in the area. Shrimp,squid,crab,meats and veggies are purchased nightly at the local fresh market so you can be assured the quality and taste of the dishes will have you returning as often as possible.In addition to fine Thai food, Oasis boasts a well stocked bar and classic rock tunes, Oasis Lounge - cool drinks * great food * good company
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We found this restaurant walking on Patpong main street. The food was just amazing and the owner made sure all our requests were met with. Chicken with cashews was the dish of the night, with the right crispness and tenderness. They also have a wide variety for vegetarians. It's a must visit in Patping.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The service is quick, very helpful owner and very cooperative. The owner even changed his dishes to suit our dietary restrictions.

Would visit it again and recommend others.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I visited Oasis while I was in Bangkok for business. Found Oasis whilst walking past the streets of Patpong and I decided to give this place a try. I was welcomed by the Owner Robert. He is a very friendly man and an amazing conversationalist. He helped me order understanding that I did not understand the Thai names on the menu and infact even got a dish made for me from outside their menu. He was generous with his tips and offered to assist during my time in Bangkok. Robert's wife Bom is the Chef of the restaurant and is a very good cook. One must try Roberts after dinner coffee with Triple Sec while at Oasis; he gets its just right. I returned to Oasis a second time just for the coffee!!!
Oasis might be a little place in the touristy Patpong, but it does live up to its name. It is an Oasis in Patpong.

Sarel

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Arriving at Oasis was pure serendipity. We had decided to visit Patpong night market but had to make a brief pitstop at a pharmacy. Whilst there we asked the pharmacist if he could recommend a place to eat Thai food. He gave us directions us to Oasis which could be mistaken for a hotel lobby at first glance.
The menu is extensive and features colour photographs of many of the dishes. They also have a very well stocked bar.
The food was beyond delicious and they have the most suggestive cocktail menu I've ever seen.
If you like music like I like music, then you will love Oasis. The owner, Robert has a huge music library and probably likes Steely Dan slightly more than I do (something I didn't think was possible! ).
Robert's partner does the cooking and she's very keen that the food is prepared to your taste.
I could carry on but I'm still on vacation! Just make sure you visit Oasis. Lovely food, music and people.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

After picking up some paracetamol at the Boots nearby we asked for a recommendation and found ourselves at the Oasis. What a find! Superb food, music, hospitality. The most entertaining cocktail menu you can imagine. Just go there!