“Oasis the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Oasis Lounge
Ranked #49 of 10,626 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, International
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Silom
Description: Welcome to Oasis Lounge & Restaurant. A cool, quiet haven located just 25 meters from the scorching frenzy of Bangkok's famous Patpong Night Market district. A quick 5 minute walk from BTS (skytrain) SalaDang will bring you to this tastefully appointed lounge, where you will find some of the best tasting "authentic" Thai food in the area. Shrimp,squid,crab,meats and veggies are purchased nightly at the local fresh market so you can be assured the quality and taste of the dishes will have you returning as often as possible.In addition to fine Thai food, Oasis boasts a well stocked bar and classic rock tunes, Oasis Lounge - cool drinks * great food * good company
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Oasis the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was walking to search for a vegetarian food when a man greet me in my local language. He caught my attention and we when to test the food. Bom was very friendly and Robert makes me feel welcome. The food vegetarian food was very nice and that brought me to go there for the second time. I brought more friends of course! It was my birthday and my friends sang a birthday song to me. Bom heard it and saw we did not have any birthday cake. She went outside and bought us a nice birthday cake with candles on it. It was very nice of u guys!!!

I strongly recommend anyone who are seeking for local/western food to try and visit Oasis. I shall surely visit Oasis on my next trip.

AKLA

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Don't judge a book by its cover....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We got this place from Tripadvisor....it was only the man outside touting that convinced us that we should go inside. We are glad that we did. It is unlikely looking as a place for quality food. The food was excellent, as was out cocktail. Robert surfaced and was very personable and attentive - definitely a feature. I gather there might be a downstairs section and maybe that is different. Regardless, it is worth a visit for good food.

Visited January 2014
Bangkok
“Apparently smoking is still allowed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I previously reviewed this restaurant stating that the food was very good, but the meal was ruined by people smoking inside. The owner responded to my review as follows, which is about the same way he responded to another person's review recently who had the same issue.

"I can assure you (and others) that now, smoking is not permitted inside and would hope that you might try dining with us again in the future."

Visited February 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Friendly and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

The definitely pride themselves with good reviews as they show off their TripAdvisor rating to passersby. And after having eaten there I can say that it is very deserved. The service is very friendly, food is great and price reasonable. Recommended.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rome, Italy
“Amazing spot!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Came here on my 2nd night
in Bangkok and had an incredible time! The staff are all really friendly and taught me a bunch of useful thai phrases, and poured amazing drinks! I ate at the restaurant as well and had the best thai food I've had so far! It's at a great location, and it's definitely worth the visit! Ask for Robert, he's the man!

• Visited December 2013