“Don't judge a book by its cover....”
Review of Oasis Lounge

Oasis Lounge
Ranked #68 of 11,162 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Silom
Description: Welcome to Oasis Lounge & Restaurant. A cool, quiet haven located just 25 meters from the scorching frenzy of Bangkok's famous Patpong Night Market district. A quick 5 minute walk from BTS (skytrain) SalaDang will bring you to this tastefully appointed lounge, where you will find some of the best tasting "authentic" Thai food in the area. Shrimp,squid,crab,meats and veggies are purchased nightly at the local fresh market so you can be assured the quality and taste of the dishes will have you returning as often as possible.In addition to fine Thai food, Oasis boasts a well stocked bar and classic rock tunes, Oasis Lounge - cool drinks * great food * good company
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We got this place from Tripadvisor....it was only the man outside touting that convinced us that we should go inside. We are glad that we did. It is unlikely looking as a place for quality food. The food was excellent, as was out cocktail. Robert surfaced and was very personable and attentive - definitely a feature. I gather there might be a downstairs section and maybe that is different. Regardless, it is worth a visit for good food.

There are newer reviews for Oasis Lounge

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I previously reviewed this restaurant stating that the food was very good, but the meal was ruined by people smoking inside. The owner responded to my review as follows, which is about the same way he responded to another person's review recently who had the same issue.

"I can assure you (and others) that now, smoking is not permitted inside and would hope that you might try dining with us again in the future."

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The definitely pride themselves with good reviews as they show off their TripAdvisor rating to passersby. And after having eaten there I can say that it is very deserved. The service is very friendly, food is great and price reasonable. Recommended.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Came here on my 2nd night
in Bangkok and had an incredible time! The staff are all really friendly and taught me a bunch of useful thai phrases, and poured amazing drinks! I ate at the restaurant as well and had the best thai food I've had so far! It's at a great location, and it's definitely worth the visit! Ask for Robert, he's the man!

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Traveling with the family it is tough to find a comfortable place in this adult playground part of town. We came for the night bazaar but wanted good Thai food sit down style. After a bit of frustration we checked trip advisor and found this place. Overall the quality of the food was good and it was tasty, although it could have been a little bit hotter on the spicy scale. the portions were generous and the service was friendly. The owner and the cook both stopped by to say hi.

I think this is s good place to go with the family for good Thai in a safe and friendly environment.