Open today: Closed

Reviewed yesterday
Carl T
via mobile
Not just any Tailor

There are many Tailors in Bangkok, and I have used many over the years. Toms Fashion is not one of... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $19.70
More Info
from $63.90
More Info
All reviews great quality purchased suits suits shirts top quality business shirts fits perfectly professional service final product great tailor custom made these guys measurements material pants toms shop clothes
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

After buying suits and shirts from from other tailors, I decided to try Tom's based on reviews followed by a visit. I choose a gray suit and six shirts. My boss, who I brought along, choose two suits - black and gray. The experience and quality exceeded all expectations. The material is fantastic and equalling important the fit is by far the best of any suit and shirt I have purchased. I was so satisfied that I returned four months later and bought six more shirts. Mr. Shanu makes the difference. His attention to detail and ability to listen to the customer sets him apart. There were no hards sells nor trying to upsell. He was patient and explained everything in great detail. When you go to Tom's you feel like your the most valued customer. My only regret is that I did not find Tom's earlier. I am now a customer for life.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

There are many Tailors in Bangkok, and I have used many over the years.
Toms Fashion is not one of them!
There service and attention to detail is excellent.
They take so much pride in what they produce and communicate very clearly.
You will definitely leave a happy customer as I did and many others that I met.
Very easy to get to!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This was my second trip to Tom's Fashion. Last year I had a suite , 2 pants and several shirts made. I was so happy with the service and workmanship that I returned for some more shirts and and suits. They again did a fantastic job.

Reviewed 4 days ago

I had got this tailor recommended by a good friend. And I'm not sorry for that.
Great professional service and very service minded.
Can only recommend this tailor!
Peter

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Professionalism with chivalry. Super helpful and had my best interests at heart. They catered to my wants and gave their professional input as well which helped a lot with deciding what I wanted. They worked extremely fast and my suit fits like a silky glove. 10/10.

Reviewed 6 days ago

I went to Tom's Fashion over the weekend to pick up some shirts I ordered. That was my 4th visit to the shop this year alone. As usual, I was pleased with the service provided by Shanu and the quality of the shirts they produced. Tom's Fashion has never disappointed me through these years. I am now planning my fifth visit (this year) to order a suit and some more shirts for me and my brother.

1  Thank BPaul2014
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my second visit at Tom's Fashion. The moment I stepped in, Mr. Shanu recognized me, even though my last visit was six months ago and I hadn't booked and appointment beforehand.

The service Mr. Shanu provide is second to none. He won't rest until you are satisfied with the product. He will give you his professionel advice but never try to talk you out of something because it will make it more difficult for ham and his tailors.

I am very satisfied with the service from Tom's Tailor and will return for sure next time I visit Bangkok.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Save yourself the research if you are going to Bangkok- I did hours of it both before I went and also individually visiting all the top tailors when I was there.
Yeah great customer service is nice and Toms fashion delivers that in excess but lets be real, a top quality suit or jacket at a reasonable price is what we are after are we not?
The whole experience at Toms fashion is impeccable and the final product you end up with is totally amazing. The attention to detail and quality of my jacket, shirts and overcoat was so outstanding that I wore my jacket to a local tailor here in Melbourne and asked for a price to have the same jacket made here with similar material and quality. You guessed it- 5 times what I paid at Toms. Do I need to say more?

Not sure why I am writing this review as next time I visit Toms fashion I hope the shop is not so full of customers that it loses its personal touch. However these guys really deserve to be known for what they are and that is without a doubt, the best.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband purchased 2 suits and bespoke shirts. They fit perfectly and are of excellent quality. I will be ordering suits for my daughter for when she starts her a levels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good experience with Shanu once again. This time round, I made 1 suit (with pants), 1 pants, 2 shirts and a complimentary tie for 11,500 THB.

Impressive points:

(1) Speed - we got the pants and suit jacket ready in 2 days for a rushed fitting. All the clothes were completed within a span for 4 visits (inclusive of final day pick up) across 7 days in Bangkok

(2) Digitization - Tom's Fashion kept digital & physical records of what I bought in 2015, allowing me to re-make a pair of pants that was worn out

(3) Dedication to please - Shanu was meticulous in evaluating the details of the shirt and suit I made. Despite a last-minute change to the collar details, Shanu was happy to oblige, at the expense of additional work from the tailors

This sets Tom's Fashion apart from other tailor houses I have been to - the dedication towards pleasing the customer. Other tailors (from my own experience) would try to convince you how the change is not noticeable/ or convince you that it is too late to make the change.

I highly recommend this tailor house, specifically Shanu, whom I have had 2 experiences with.

3  Thank UnhappyGuestSigh