“Great 3 piece women's suit , plus great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tom's Fashion

Tom's Fashion
Ranked #5 of 457 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1983, the Tom's Fashion label has been one of the most respected names in men's custom tailored clothing, identified with superior fabrics, meticulous hand tailoring, and quality that is becoming harder and harder to find. Tom's Fashion is among the rare breed of Bangkok tailors to stitch whole range of quality men's and women's clothing such as suits, jacket, pants, shirts, tuxedos, over coats, blouses, and dresses tailored by professional tailors for our esteemed clients. We are the one tailor in Bangkok where every job work is carefully inspected at every step of the assembly, right from cutting and sewing until the finished handwork process.
Canberra, Australia
“Great 3 piece women's suit , plus great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was my first time to buy a tailored suit and shirt. I saw all the excellent reviews so desided to give Tom's Fashion a go.
As I walked down Sukhumvit Road many tailors tried to lure me in but I stay on course to Tom's. I am so glad I did. Their service is excellent and there was no pressure to buy.
The suit fits great, especially the skirt - everyone is telling me how great it looks. And I love the shirts too.
My next visit I will be getting another suit,many more shirts and maybe even a dress.

Visited September 2013
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I am pleased to know that you like your first tailor made suit. Thank you for choosing Tom's Fashion and it was a pleasure to work with you.

I appreciate you taking your time to write us a review. I look forward to your next visit and hope to make some clothes for the husband as well.

singapore
“Highly recommended tailor in Bkk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have been making suits, pants and shirts at Tom's fashion for the last 6-7 years, thought I should write a review for them after so long. Today I'm still going back to them, despite having made shirts with most of their cloth. That's how good they are.

Very good measurements, very good service ( very willing to make changes to fit your liking, that's what custom fit is all about), good quality and reasonably priced. I've tried so many other tailors in Bkk in the past but they were largely disappointing and always left me frustrated, except for Tom's.. Maybe I'm just too particular.

Shanu is the man I always deal with and I would say that he is one of the main reason for my continued support. I dunno if he is a shareholder, but if isn't, time to give him a pay rise! Now Shanu, next time please gimme some discount. Also time to get more cloth in! Keep up the good work guys! Cheers

Visited September 2013
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for your continued support and a great review again.Shanu is the backbone of Tom's Fashion and let me assure you that we take very good care of him. I am glad that you enjoy working with him.
We promise to have more choices of shirt fabrics for your next order.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent and Quality Assurance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Toms Fashion is my favourite place for a perfect piece of suit! I have recommended all my friends and colleagues to this tailor. They always come home with a smile when I asked about their new suit and shirts! Shanu will assure everything is perfect before you leave the shop!

Visited August 2013
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
It is very nice of you to recommend your friends to Tom's Fashion. It is always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for a nice review and look forward to your next trip to Tom's Fashion.

San Diego, California
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Excellent service and attention to detail, your suit will fit like a glove. Shanu will take all your measurements and give you fashion tips and his recommendations on how to have your suit cut. Relaxing atmoshphere and no pressure to buy, will come again.

Visited August 2013
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
I am glad that you were comfortable and enjoyed placing your order at Tom's Fashion. We have your measurements and pattern saved with us so please do not hesitate to contact us for any further requirements for tailor made clothing.

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor and look forward to your next order.

Greifswald, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent work and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Toms's Fashion was recommended by a friend of us. And we won't be disappointed.
Shanu did a really good work. My suit fits excellent.
We only had a limited time in Bangkok, but Tom's fashion is very adaptable. The quality of my new suit and shirts are excellent.
If you are looking for a suit, this shop should be your first choice.

Visited July 2013
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
We at Tom's Fashion make sure everyone walks out of our store with a big smile. Keeping up with the latest trends and high quality fabrics, we still make sure to keep our prices reasonable.

I appreciate your comments on Trip Advisor and look forward to your next order.