“Feel the difference...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tom's Fashion

Tom's Fashion
Ranked #5 of 453 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1983, the Tom's Fashion label has been one of the most respected names in men's custom tailored clothing, identified with superior fabrics, meticulous hand tailoring, and quality that is becoming harder and harder to find. Tom's Fashion is among the rare breed of Bangkok tailors to stitch whole range of quality men's and women's clothing such as suits, jacket, pants, shirts, tuxedos, over coats, blouses, and dresses tailored by professional tailors for our esteemed clients. We are the one tailor in Bangkok where every job work is carefully inspected at every step of the assembly, right from cutting and sewing until the finished handwork process.
Hamburg
“Feel the difference...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Since 3 years I am a very happy customer of Micky and Peter. I have ordered 5 suits in this time and most likely 20 or more shirts. All in a perfect quality. Whenever they are in Germany, I have to rule myself not to order more of this nice clothes, my wife is killing me since my clothes take more space than her´s :-). Outstanding is the performance whenever something went "not as thought", what canhappen it you order something referring to a small piece of fabric only... They handled misorders/misunderstandings very generous, quick and always polite with a smile. Also Micky is the perfect model for his own products, I usually order one shirt he wears during out appointment. Whenever I will need a new suit in the future, I will call them. And I would love to visit the shop whenever I will have the chance to be in Bangkok.

Dear Stefan,

I am sorry to put you in trouble with your wife. The solution would be to make clothes for her also next time. Just kidding.

I appreciate your confidence in Tom's Fashion clothing and glad that you enjoy every purchase with us.

Thank you for your review and look forward to see you again in Hamburg.

Kufstein, Austria
“First class tailor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Great service, nice explaining of all details and very good quality. I really enjoy the visits with Them to order my new suits and shirt to replace the not custom tailored of my closet.

Mickysingh, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
I am glad that you feel the difference in custom tailored and off the rack clothing. Thank you for buying with Tom's Fashion and we promise to keep up the good work.

Your review at Trip Advisor is highly appreciated.

Vienna, Austria
“Great quality great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Thy guys from Tom's Fashion are also travelling through Europe. I always get top quality and had never a reason to complain.

Mickysingh, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
I am glad to know that you have no complains with your orders placed with Tom's Fashion. We ensure the same quality of clothing and service for your future orders also.

Thank you very much for your review and look forward to see you again.

Tokyo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Tailor in Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was lucky to find out about this shop from the ads in the map.
I made 2 suits and was very happy with the quality ! Impressive !

BIG ADVICE : Never ever belive the tuk tuk drivers. there many shops that they give commissions to tuk tuk for bringing costumers. If you want a good suits go to Tom's fashion.

Mickysingh, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank your choosing Tom's Fashion for your order of suits on your recent visit to Bangkok. I am glad that we were up to your expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email for any further requirements of tailor made clothing.

I appreciate your comments on Trip Advisor and look forward to more orders.

Innsbruck, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Tailor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My favourite Tailor in Bangkok.
Had been my 5th time there, and im still impressed of the quality and service there...
Keep on like that!
Greez Fabio

1 Thank Fabio G
Mickysingh, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you for your continued support to Tom's Fashion. We are glad to see you and receive your orders every time. I assure you the same service, quality or even better for your future orders and thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor.