“Excellent service, ambience and food”

Medici Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #44 of 11,463 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Simply the best Italian Restaurant in Bangkok. A Rustic industrial space. A novel setting for enjoying vibrant and powerful Abruzzo regional cuisine. Evoking a neo-industrial opulence warmed by exotic, homely woods, Medici Italian Restaurant Bangkok is the heart of the award winning Bangkok Boutique Hotel, Hotel Muse Bangkok. The restaurant, Bangkok's most beautiful subterranean eatery, was inspired by the transition of European luxury and culture to King Rama V-era Asia, and the marriage of sophisticated elegance and homely charm.
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My family and I dined at the restaurant last night with our best friend. The service was so fast and attentive with everyone's smiles. The wine was great and the food (steak, pasta, and desserts) excellent! Very nice ambience, so comfy. The rarest to find in other restaurants was the opera performance by young Thai talents. Would definitely go back.

HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Medici Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear RWV25
Thank you for sharing your experience with us via Trip advisor.
I’m pleased to hear that your experience with us went well.
The Medici team look forward welcome you back very soon.
Sparkling Wishes for 2014.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I'm currently here itself and I just have to do this right now cause the services, food, ambience and right down to their entertainment was just fantastic!! Especially our waitress Ms WOON was great & attentive! Now if I have to name one place to go to impress your date, (especially first date!) this is the place to be!

HotelMuseBangkok, Resident Manager at Medici Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear Hust,
First of all, I wish you and your family a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year 2014!
I’ll make sure your feedback are shared with our team as well as with K. Noon who was pleased to look after you.
We strive to ensure that we keep our standards very high in order to provide you with the best service as possible.
It’s a great reward to see how much you’ve enjoyed your experience with us and many thanks for recommending us in the future.
We’re looking forward to welcome you back in the near future

Warm Regards.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I was very much looking forward to dinner at Medici because of all the rave reviews of the restaurant from my friends. But when I finally visited the restaurant, I must say the food was a little disappointing. Now that I am writing this review, I can't remember how the food tasted, which should be saying something. What I do remember however, is the unique atmosphere. At 9pm Opera singers come out and give a few performances and then a jazz band started playing. Fun place to go relax with some friends but don't expect too much from the food.

Dear Candy S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some valuable feedback.
I’m of course very sorry that your dinner in our Italian restaurant did not meet your expectation ,even more disappointed to hear that you can’t remember what was your choice for dinner.
As you could read other review ,I assure you that the experience you had is not representative of the service we provide.
Your comments are important to us in order to progress & learn from our mistakes. I will personally talk about it with our Executive Chef.

I sincerely hope that this will not deter you from using us again.

You’re sincerely,

Reviewed December 15, 2013

The food is excellent but the owners of the establishment outdid themselves by pairing great food with a most impressive performances from opera and blues bands. I have never, ever been here and had a bad experience. In fact, when I'm there, looking at all expressions on the other guests faces, all I see is awe.....

You will walk away remembering this meal forever.

Hint: book a table for around 7:30 p.m. The show begins around 8:00 to 8:30.

HotelMuseBangkok, Resident Manager at Medici Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

DearRobert B,

Many thanks for your kind words.
Medici’s is rustic & contemporary surrounding and we’re delighted to be part of your great experience.
It’s always a superb reward for us to read reviews like yours.
The team look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Merry Christmas & Sparkling Wishes

Reviewed December 5, 2013

the atmosphere at medici is amazing, nice decoration,
and very comfortable.

the chef and all of the staffs are extremely nice.
k.suwaree (noon) and k.dhid were taking care of us and
help us picked the fantastic menus.

the t-bone steak was perfectly cooked and the presentation
was great.

risotto with black truffle was really delicious, i highly recommend
anyone to try this menu.

the opera singers are exceptional and the jazz band is also great.

we really enjoyed Medici and will definitely go back again.

HotelMuseBangkok, Resident Manager at Medici Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear yongyut109
Thank you for taking your time to write us a comment on Trip Advisor.
I’m glad you appreciate our Venue & you find our team extremely nice.
K Noon & K Dhid as well as the rest of the Medici team send you their best wishes for the Festive and looking forward to meet you again very shortly.

Best regards,