“Relaxed yet serious”

Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 10,686 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: French, European, Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Silom
Singapore, Singapore
“Relaxed yet serious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

This is my second visit to Scarlett and I have thoroughly enjoyed it both times. Initially we were sat in a straight line at the bar as we booked late which was awkward to talk but the Maître D managed to free up a round table for our main courses. We had the cold cuts platter which was nice and then I shared a Chateubriand which was nice althought it felt light against a 600g menu listing and I had to ask for the fried that were on the menu but had been replaced with a couple of wedges. The taste and cook were good and the wines we had were pretty good value for money in Bangkok terms, especially for a hotel. Well worth a visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Beautiful restaurant, delicious food and wines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I hadn't been up to the restaurant on during my previous stay at the Pullman, but I now know that I'll be back for sure! The interior of the restaurant is gorgeous, the terrace simply spectacular. The staff was very friendly and service was impeccable. I had dinner there three nights in a row. The confit de canard was delicious, the pastas very good. The wines that I tried were delicious (a bit pricy though). If you're not visiting alone, making reservations would be a good idea, certainly on the weekend.

Visited November 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Justifyably highly ranked Bangkok restauant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

As a regular at this trendy restaurant on the 37th floor of the Pullman Hotel, I can't speak too highly of it.

I was there last night with a friend and we both had their delicious lobster bisque and after I had the confit de canard and my friend chose the sea bream meunière. Both were excellent.

We had been given a perfect table on the terrace with fabulous views and as the atmosphere was so nice with carefully chosen music by the very good DJ, and a nice young crowd, we decided to stay for a couple of cocktails.

The charming French manager is probably the best front of house restauranteur that I have ever come across.

Full marks on all counts!

Bangkok, Thailand
“Very good French restaurant with a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Now one of my local and favourite restaurant in Bangkok, food is always consistent, the specials change very often are always great, fantastic selection of cheese and cold cuts (pata negra ham...), very good and friendly service. My only negative comment would be on the big meat portion compared to the sides/garnish, if they can review it it will also help on their pricing ;) Good wine selection for all budgets.

tuscany
“View and atmosphere 5+, rest pretty ordinary and very expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

If you want to pass a couple of hours, even if you're alone at the outside SMOKING ! bar ( breathtaking view ) , it's a very pleasant experience, nice people, nice set-up. Far Overpriced for BGK though, and the meat cold -cuts ( served on a wooden tray in very small portions) are more scenographic than good, probably because being italian I'm used to much tastier flavours. but hey, this place is french..... Nevertheless the Grilled liver was exceptional, really well cooked. WIne list, enormous, as the prices. Warmly suggest to go there yet with a full wallet .

• Visited October 2013