“Lovely& affordable!!!”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Silom
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Scarlett-outdoor seating area is really stunning -it is the place that you can see Bangkok sunset and the Chao Phraya River-huge seleciton of Wine, excellent food, tapas, pate, charcuterie and cheese etc.
Main dishes like Trio Lamb, the lobster, the beef, ravioli, -all very tasty.
We love the ambience here, airy, glass windows, beautiful view, excellent service and it is the place that we can visit very often as the price is very reasonable and value for money.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have had some of my best Western meals in Thailand at Scarlett at the Pullman G Hotel. The menu has many staples and there are always some excellent specials on offer as well. We usually start our meal with a cheese and charcuterie platter, and then move to some tapas (small plates) and/or a main course. The deserts are great, but the molten chocolate cake is one of the best I have ever had anywhere.

The service is personal and efficient, always with a warm smile.

The view from the top of the hotel is spectacular, and the outside patio is a great place for a nightcap after a terrific meal.

Always look forward to dining at Scarlett when I am in town.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We arrived without reservation and the manager found a table ....lucky us and we will not regret. Great menu with a lot of choice. Presentation of the dishes is very good and you feel the chef is looking after. Keep space for the dessert. Very classic French ... Excellent I have tried the baba au rhum!!! Superb !!!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We reserved a spot here since the place is so busy, all the way up in the 37th (?) floor of the Pullman G hotel in Bangkok.

The views are breath taking, and the restaurant is packed to the brim! It is hard to get a table by the windows, but I didn't mind.

We ordered a Wagyu Ribeye steak and roasted lamb chops, finished with a crème brulee and an Ethiopian moka coffee.

The lamb was really good, very nice cooked to perfection, just like we ordered it. What I was disappointed with, was the Wagyu. I've tasted Wagyu many times, and this was nowhere close to what I've had before.

Wagyu is priced accordingly, and what you get is beef that melts in your mouth. The steak I got was tough, (although I ordered it rare, it was overcooked) and very chewy. Not characteristic to the taste I was expecting. I actually doubt whether it was Wagyu at all.

Besides that, the service was slow, but that is understandable.

I am not sure if I would go back again, although the sights at the terrace may just pull me back!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is one of our absolute favorite restaurants. I've never been disappointed in my meal choices there. The lobster bisque and lamb chops are great! They have decently priced wine by the glass too. Service is wonderful and the owner/chef comes around every time we're there to make sure our experience is going well. It's a great locale for dates, business dinners, casual night out with friends. Great view and atmosphere and generally a great experience. Dress is business casual. Call ahead for reservations is recommended, but we have gotten a table as a walk-in.