I travel around Southeast Asia a lot for business. This has been the best hotel I have been in so far for the following reasons:
- Location - awesome location! This is just next to Ploen Chit station. Wireless road doesn't have much in terms of food and restaurants. But being next to the BTS station allows me to easily go to busier places like Silom and Asok.
- View - view from the hotel room is very nice
- Staff - the staff is just great. All very warm and accommodating especially housekeeping! Concierge is very helpful and thinks of everything! There was one time when I asked to check if a restaurant in Asok is open. Concierge did. But on top of that, he gave instructions on how to get there, made a reservation for me, and (I think the best) gave me a card with instructions (in Thai) on how to get back to the hotel just in case I have to take a taxi back.
- Food - Breakfast is very good. :) I don't normally have breakfast. But food here makes me decide to wake up a little earlier in the morning just so I can have breakfast. :)
- Room - Simply awesome. Very high tech. Very comfortable. Everything in the room is just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Okura Prestige Bangkok combines Japan’s rich service culture and attention to detail with Thailand’s world-famous standards of hospitality. This new luxury hotel, with 240 rooms and suites, is located in the award-winning Park Ventures Ecoplex building at the heart of the city’s Central Business District. The hotel offers direct access to the city’s BTS skytrain network at Phloen Chit station and sits close to major shopping malls, embassies and commercial districts. Every room and suite offers impressive views across the dynamic Bangkok skyline through triple-glazed tinted panoramic windows that insulate against both heat and noise. The rooms combine comfort and luxury with the very latest technological developments designed to impress business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Okura Prestige Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.