“Good hotel and great value for money”

Prom Ratchada Residence & Spa
Ranked #311 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
“Good hotel and great value for money”
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Clean rooms and friendly staff. Hotel has a good SPA centre with nice staff. Taxi driver may struggle to find hotel because of his location. It is a new hotel. The best way to get there is to tell the taxi driver the hotel is located behind the big C in Ratchada Rd. In fact you can go through the big C to get to the hotel as long as it is before midnight. The nearest MRT station is Thailand Cultural Center. About 5 mn walk if you through the big C if not it is 10 mn walk as you have to go through the back street. Overall very good hotel I recommend it.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Oz M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Noth Carolina
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I travel to Bangkok regularly for business. Many of my previous trips I stayed at a well-known 5 star hotel since that is where one of my clients puts me. This last trip I had business with a new client who did not refer me to any specific hotel, so this trip I stayed at the Prom Ratchada. It was GREAT! My room was very comfortable and clean and quiet. The location is very convenient. There is a Big C within a 2 minute walk with plenty of restaurants to choose from and a big grocery and shopping store. The Thailand Culture Center stop on the MRT is a 5 minute walk so it's very easy to get around. When I needed a taxi there were plenty going to Big C. The reception staff are extremely friendly and competent. K. Ammy helped me a great deal and K. Al and K. Gao were super friendly and helpful. I was pressed for time to get to CentralWorld and they suggested I take the MRT and BTS and gave me directions. It went without a hitch. The room rates are very competitive and I think a great value. If you are going to Bangkok, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you consider this hotel as it is a great value for your money.

Room Tip: all are good.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Sam B
Travelers also viewed these Bangkok hotels
Praso@Ratchada 12
The Park Residence @ Bangkok
#446 of 858 in Bangkok
Witchuwan Apartel
#726 of 858 in Bangkok

Been to Prom Ratchada Residence & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Prom Ratchada Residence & Spa

Property: Prom Ratchada Residence & Spa
Address: 558 Soi Nathong 7, Ratchada Rd., Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Bangkok
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #311 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Prom Ratchada Residence & Spa 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prom Ratchada Residence & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.