“Very nice food & view too!”

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #474 of 11,463 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went for buffet and the food was great! Lots of choices, no matter main course, desserts, drinks all very nice! But to bad it's raining that night.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)

Reviewed July 16, 2013

yummmmmm! that is one word i can describe after seeing their food being served. money's worth. not too cheap no too expensive, affordable. be coming back there again soon. there is an admission just to view the scene, and a combination of both buffet and view, your choice.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

No doubt the view from the top of the tower is worth the admission fee. The revolving buffet restaurant is expensive for drinks and most of the food is average. You will need a booking to get near the window to enjoy the view.

1  Thank Rhys C
Reviewed July 9, 2013

After enjoying Bangkok's awesome view at the roof deck, I headed for a lunch at Bangkok Sky Restaurant on 78th floor. At first, I was excited to see a huge assortment of food prepared for guests. As it served international buffet, I decided to taste fresh sashimi that appeared to be one of the guests favorites. There were five salmon slices on a plate. I just wanted to try one first so I put one slice on my plate. Seeing this, suddenly the Thai chef snarled at me to take all slices away as each portion had 5 slices. I was startled but tried to stay calm and chose not to scold him back. Can't he explain it to me politely? I paid for the lunch! Not only this, waiters seemed to work unwillingly and when I asked for a piece of the restaurants flyer in English to one of the male staff, he responded as if he was mocking me! Gosh, how could a restaurant in one of Thailand's greatest building have a poorly-trained and unfriendly staff? They should have served better.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

After last year's positive experience at the Caravan Restaurant in the Baiyoke Tower, we tried the 78th floor which is horrible. The ambience of the place reminds one of a bad Restaurant in Russia in the 70ies. Tasteless food and tasteless people here find together crying children are the cherry on the pie. Chinese and Russian tour groups flock the place until 08.30 p.m. than it's getting more quiet but the food still is bad the same, though there's a wide seletion to choose from and soft drinks are included. Less than 800 Baht p.p. basically isn't epensive at all, but consider the payment just for view and for the soft drinks and do yourself a favour by skipping the food. There are many roof top places in Bangkok nowadays and this one I leave for this busloads of tour groups in flip flops and nylon shorts