Health Land Spa & Massage (Ekamai)
Review Highlights
Excellent massage, clean, professional and friendly

Really good massage, outside there is a carpark with attendant, inside its modern, clean and very... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2019
mikejlenac
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
A good cost-effectiveness shop

Reviewed June 3, 2018
PhilJayKIM
Seoul, South Korea
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $13.78
from $14.36
from $9.75
from $60.52
More Info
All reviews traditional thai massage foot massage excellent massage professional massage ekamai station oil massage
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019

I went there every week for 2 hrs or more massage. Only late for twice coz of traffic including today. I booked for 2hrs massage for 4-6pm, I was 15mins late due to traffic. Before I paid ,they didn't say anything.after they got my money,they told me they will still finish the massage at 6 coz I was late. WHAAT? ?? Why they didn't tell me before I paid. Further, I was on time last week, but they made me wait 30 mins to get my treatment. It's unfair that i need to pay penalty coz i was late, and they can make guest wait even i had advanced reservation. Also, the cashier's attitude was so weird when i tried to ask for tax invoice for company claim. I still remember the lady gave me a weird laugh with sounds "ha",then started to talk to other staff in thai, which made me feel like they r laughing at me getting invoice for massage? I will never go there again.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

We went their for a 1-hour massage which cost 600 Baht per person. The place is cozy. They have many kinds of massage but we pick Thai massage. After massaged, we feel good and ready for our next day trip.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2018

The Health Land establishments are worth the visit - clean rooms, professional massage ladies, - all lead to a good experience and one where you actually feel revitalised at the end.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Health Land (Ekamai) everytime I visit Bangkok parricularly for their Abyanga massage and Jurlique facial - which as I have reviewed to be veru good. My visit yesterday afternoo for 1-hr foot massage was disappointing. The therapist was rough, impolite, gave fair to middling massage (often painful) and treated me like another automatic transaction. The foot massage area was packed, as was the lobby waiting fot their service. With this busy-ness, no wonder the place is like a factory conveyor belt of masseurs - performing their duties like catatonic workers. I have had way better foot massage experiences in countless parlors scattered around the city at half the price.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Our party of four arrived at 10 a.m. without reservation, and we could get a massage right away. We chose the Thai traditional massage 2 hour program and cost THB 600 per person. The facility was pleasant and the massagers were professional. Next time I'll have to get an oil massage. They use the oil from Julique. It's a good place to stop by if you're near Ekamai Station.

Date of experience: May 2018