Health Land Spa & Massage (Asoke)
Review Highlights

from $130.90
More Info
from $65.40
More Info
All reviews private room foot reflexology herbal compress hour session two hours body scrub visit bangkok baht 2hr shoulder quality terminal pattaya
Reviewed today

Out of this world great Thai massage. It cost around $20 US for a 2 hours "head to toes" massage. I can guarantee that most men will fall sleep during the massage. It is out of this world great enjoyment in life for most tourists to Thailand.

Reviewed yesterday

I'm pretty discerning when it comes to massages, and often when you don't request a particular therapist you end up with a less then satisfying experience. Had an excellent 1 1/2 hour massage and would go again, even though it is significantly more expensive than other places.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Health land is a Spa and massage center with few chain in Bangkok and pattaya and few other city.
it is very clean, with reasonable price, professional stuff , really recommend. you will be addicted to it.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Was a regular customer and visited them at least once a year whenever my friends and I visited Bangkok. Service and quality drastically dropped over the past 5 years. Did the “back pain treatment” every time and massage+experience got worse over the years. With the price there’s definitely better massage around with much better customer service!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I paid 120mins oil massage at arrival around 18:30 Asok branch, the massager brought me upstairs at 18:50, she finished the massage at 20:15 asked me to go shower, I was not happy only got 90mins massage and complained to the management at counter, they told me the 120mins including shower which took me 5mins, and I could actually shower at hotel! This is a big scam with poor service, I was pissed off and left the place and will never go again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a wonderful place with highly professional staff members. It’s more costly but well worth it. Most other places you will get a Tourist Massage.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Healthland occupy a colonial style building almost behind Terminal 21. Both the location and building are great, but that is about it.
The 1 hour massage was more like 40 minutes, and was performed with no pressure or skill. I've had better massages almost everywhere else I have been.
At the end the masseur put on a fake "cute" voice and asked for a tip. I ignored the masseur and left.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked the 2.5 hour back pain Treatment and it really helped my sore back to relax and reduced my back pain considerably. The tretment is quite expensive compared to a Standard back massage, but the additional time and Treatments make a difference.

1  Thank dhs9909
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booking or reservation in advance needed, it is very packed and full. Might be because of that.. The skills is bit low..

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been frequenting Healthland everytime I come to Bangkok. However, during our recent visit- my Husband and I had such a bad experience.

The massage was bad for my hubby, light soft touch, foot massage was like painting the feet, no strength at all. Worse still after the massage, his masseur waited outside and asked “tip for me?”. My hubby was not planning to tip at all, considering the bad massage. But when asked that question, he decided to give her a courtesy tip of 20baht. He was shocked when the masseur rejected the 20baht and instead asked for 100baht! We will not be going back to healthland as the quality has dropped drastically