“A great found and surprise!”

Health Land Spa & Massage (Asoke)
Ranked #24 of 489 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My friend and I planned to go to Terminal 21's Let's Relax when it is fully booked, we have thought about this big spa property which we have passed for 2 days. We gave it a try of the 4 hands massage, it is amazing and fxxking good!! I instantly recommended it to another who is going to Bangkok next week :)

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Positives: Good location, walking distance (about 8-10mins) from BTS Asoke. Open till late. Cheap. Good thai massage. Foot massage (hit and miss sometimes). Accept walk in on weekdays. Lovely free tea after your treatment.

Negative: Reception are not always friendly (especially the guy who is the cashier). Massage ladies always hanging around for your tip and grumble openly in front of you if they think you give them too little. foot massage very cheap but the ladies are also doing it halfheartedly.

Conclusion: This place isn't the top recommended place in TripAdvisor. people who usually willing to go either had a good experience before or after the cheap price. So go support them if you are willing to accept the shortcomings otherwise don't go (and complain later) since you already know what standards they have from reading all the reviews.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

...can't work out how it can be so cheap here - 2 hours massage for 500 baht and the place is like a super luxury spa - the lobby was like a 5-star hotel lobby and everything was new and perfect - really impressive place and massage was perfect - how it can be this cheap I dont know

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were surprised when we arrived and saw the building which was very impressive - more like a luxury hotel or grand museum than a massage center. Luckily the prices are very cheap - we did the Thai traditional massage which is stretching massage no oil - it was strong and very good - recommend it for anyone who wants to try proper Thai massage without go to the seedy places.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Similar to what others have reported, the lady (receptionist?) who takes the massage "order" is not the most friendliest person. I had a lady who was fairly tattooed underneath her uniform who gave an aura of self-importance ... zero politeness and not much service attitude. Not sure if it's directly related to the fact I'm Asian male who came in with my Thai lady friend or because I came in my short pants and slippers. I almost walked about because of this lady.

I had a therapeutic massage from a guy that was actually very good. No complaints about the massage. However, I gave him fairly good tip (200 baht+) but he didn't seem very appreciative (no thank you or wai). My female companion got the foot massage. She said the lady was very old and she felt bad for her. She said her massage was so-so.

I like the concept of Health Land (and it's actually not that easy to find good massage places in Sukhumvit area). I think I will try their Ekamai location next time to see if the service is better.