“Home from Home”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Brahman's is a casual dining bistro with probably the best sports and news coverage possible, where the food is always satisfying and tasty - truly home style cooking (No MSG)- and where we do our best to make you feel relaxed, unhurried and at home. We are NOT a fancy restaurant, children are welcome, you can relax and enjoy yourself without disturbing others and, hopefully, want to come back again. We are open at 09:00 on Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am Monday to Friday, and the kitchen never closes before 11:00 pm.
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Yes this is an Aussie bar, so us Brits need to expect banter to revolve around our recent Cricket/Rugby performances, but you will find plenty of visitors from elsewhere in the world (Americans, Scandinavian's & French to name a few dropping into Bradman's during my recent visit.)

Leg pulling aside, I am a regular for the Food and the speedy Wifi, along with the camaraderie.

If I want Thai, European or something to experiment, I ALWAYS find something to wet my appetite on the comprehensive menu, and I am never disappointed. Hearty, tasty and delivered with many condiments you do not expect to find in Bangkok.

Then theirs the drinks - Thomas somehow manages to find the perfect pick you up after a full days work.

And finally the location - within sniffing distance of Soi Cowboy, a short walk to the Sky train, and central for many of the best Hotels in Bangkok.

I cannot recommend this small cosy bar more highly.

ThePublicanBradmans, General Manager at Bradman's Sports Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

A poster seen on a wall in the '70's was of a rooster chasing a hen, while another hen roosted on her eggs, had the adage, "We are always chasing new customers, while always looking after the old". This is something we strive towards, with the benefit that when existing customers return, we get that additional charge that they are as happy to be returning as we are to see them again - whether it is a day later or twelve months later. Thanks for your very generous review.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I’ve never seen my 10 yr old son eat so much in a restaurant in Bangkok. He grew up in Thailand and now lives in Fiji - so eats almost anything - but feels as uncomfortable in the girly bar areas as he does at the ‘would be if they could be’ places run by middle class Thais or dodgy expatriates that are so pretentious. Bradman’s brings something different – a great family friendly setting – but more importantly some awesome food that I rarely come across in the 30+ countries I work in. My son and I can’t wait to go back! Big thanks to the boss and the great Thai staff for their hospitality - a solid establishment that, in my view, not only contributes to the reputation of Bangkok of a place of great food but also the great man that the restaurant was named after!

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is always satisfying when patrons enjoy our family friendly, casual dining bistro and it is equally rewarding meeting new people and discussing life, the universe and fire hydrants when they come to visit. We look forward to your next trip to Thailand.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I would recommend this sports bar to any one .
Always friendly staff, and the boss always makes time to talk to all the customers.
They serve a excellent Sunday Roast Dinner, reminds you of home ..

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
ThePublicanBradmans, Manager at Bradman's Sports Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

"Nothin' means Lovin' like something from the Oven" and we are happy that so many people enjoy our roasted New Zealand lamb and beef, local pork and chicken and all the traditional vegetables offered in Bradman's Sunday Roast. We are also pleased that more and more families are coming along to enjoy it each week.

Thank you very much for your kind review.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have eaten in just above every food outlet on Soi 23 in the last 5 years and sstill cannot go past Bradmans. They are 6-stars on hygenically prepared food, taste, satisfaction and customer care. No request to alter order is refused and follow-up to ensure the meal was perfect is unintrusive.

Thank Stayatworkfathe... o
ThePublicanBradmans, General Manager at Bradman's Sports Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

We do strive to be diligent and your review means we have to stand on our toes to see over the bar, but we will always strive to do so. Thank you for your comments, I have passed them on to the staff, partly as congratulations and partly to ensure we slip as little as often. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Very nice and relaxing atmosphere with good food reasonable pricing and good sports coverage. The boss and the girls are very friendly also.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

We do not have the ambiance of a silver service restaurant or even a pleasant themed dining establishment but we are pleased to hear that we make up for this with friendly and, hopefully, attentive service, Thank you for your very kind review.