“Totally Satisfied!”
Review of Universal Tailors

Universal Tailors
Ranked #8 of 498 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Run by father and son duo, Universal Tailors over the last 30 years have successfully establish itself as Bangkok's leading and best bespoke and custom tailor. We are committed to handcraft the finest bespoke or custom made suits and shirts with meticulous attention to details and made to fit perfectly. We abide to the highest standards of traditional bespoke tailoring by offering authentic fabric, high end workmanship and friendly service. We're proud of the 30 years of family history in our brand, serving customers who have become friends decades of dedicated service to their tailoring needs. We will guide you through the process of creating a suit that is cut and created just for you. Your dedicated tailors will help you choose the ideal fabric and lend an expert hand for the perfect design and fit. Our clothes are not made for just anyone; they are made exclusively for you through your choices. Each of our suits does come with Universal Tailor’s legendary style and levels of comfort and service.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I found Universal Tailors via TripAdvisor. I had a dilemma. I wanted to order a suit but I didn't have my partner's measurements as he's working overseas and I was going to be in Bangkok for only 3 days. I emailed them and got a prompt reply. Ronnie advised me to bring with me my partner's shirt and trousers. That was all I had for him to base on!

Ronnie personally picked me up from my hotel and brought me to his store. He made some recommendations on the fabric and I ordered 2 suits. I was a worrywart and Ronnie assured me that the suit would fit well and they would be delivered to me on time.

The suits were delivered to me just as he promised and I was simply overjoyed when I saw the quality of the suits and when my partner finally put it on, it was a perfect fit! We are truly impressed and totally satisfied. Thank you so much, Ronnie and team!

Ronnie, we'll be back!

3  Thank Fiona K
Ronnie S, Owner at Universal Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Hi Fiona,
Thanks for the overwhelming response. I guess this is where our experience pays off dealing with scenarios like yours. But I am glad, you are happy with the workmanship, fit and services. Look forward to seeing you the next time.

There are newer reviews for Universal Tailors

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Ronnie and his team are simply doing an awesome job. They have huge variety of fabircs at different price point and friendly staff that are very detail oriented. I will be visiting them again next year.

2  Thank stuart99arthur
Ronnie S, Owner at Universal Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Hi Stuart,
Thanks for the overwhelming review. It was a pleasure suiting you up. And moreover, your witty humor has made the entire process even easier. See you next time around.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This a great place to get some tailored good if you are in Bangkok. Ronnie was very helpful in helping me find what I wanted. All prices are fixed so there is no bartering involved in the process. It was an awesome experience!

2  Thank DanE382

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the encouraging review. We are glad we you loved our workmanship and services. The review does motivates us to work hard and improve further. Hope to see you next time around.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I ruined my favorite silk dress and came here to see if the could replicate it. While they didn't have the color in stock (they said the could order it, but I was only in Bangkok for a few days), they did have a good range of silk colors and I found two that I really liked. They had the dresses done in a day and they were an exact replica of the original, but only cost 1/3 the price. They also suggested alterations to make the dresses more fitted. They were probably good but didn't take them for fear that the dresses would be too small after I finished eating my way through Asia! Quality seems very high. Can't wait to wear them when i get back to NYC! The staff was also very pleasant and professional. Would definitely go back.

2  Thank sanda2011

Hi Sanda,
Thanks for the encouraging review. We are glad we could satisfy your needs and did our best in the short span of time. Please do be in touch; we are just an email away.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Ronnie and his team made 4 fine shirts for me. They were quick, efficient and accommodating. The shirts are a pleasure to wear. Thankyou! Next time I am in Bangkok I will order a few more.

2  Thank Shaw6955

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the overwhelming review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Look forward to seeing you the next time.