Lowest prices for your stay
$18
$12
Expedia.com$17
Hotels.com$17
Agoda.com$13
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle service room was clean air con free breakfast basic amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed in the deluxe room with nice deco, more comfort and clean hotel close by the airport. The hotel staffs were really helpful. Good location within walking distance to 7/11, pharmacy, temple and food stalls. The restaurant was really cute and the food were good. Also, drop-off to train station is a plus. Recommend for lay over hotel in Bangkok.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank EveFii
Supalurk, Guest Relations Manager at The Phoenix Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for your comment. We glad you liked our services and our hotel. Looking forward to see you again in near future.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I have used the Phoenix multiple times over the past 4 months as my airport hotel in Bangkok. Perfect for early morning flights or overnight layovers.
Staff as super friendly and welcoming. It's about a 10 minute drive from the airport. 7-11 around the corner and good cafe which has good Thai food until 9pm. Massages here are good too.
They have two buildings - one is more basic but clean, air con works - and then their deluxe rooms - which don't cost that much more which are the ones you see on the website. Good wifi whenever I stayed.
I booked through Asia rooms and generally paid around 900 baht for a deluxe room which is around $30.
I would definitely recommend here and will use them again.

1  Thank lovetravel29

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comment. You comment do encourage us to keep up our standard at our best. We look forward to see you again on your next trip to Bangkok.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days last month. This nice comfy hotel is really impressive in terms of cleanliness, staff's services, food. At first i didn't expect to get the 5-star service from this hotel but every staff is really helpful and has got service-minded. They arranged the shuttle bus for me with the prompt services to the airport and driver is very helpful with all my luggages. They also introduced me the market and community mall nearby the hotel. The food and coffee at the cafe are well-cooked with good taste (price is reasonable !!). My husband and I are really have a good time there even though we stayed there just 3 days. This is not my first time in bangkok but from my experiences I have tried many hotels which are nearby the airport and this hotel is my right choice. I have to go bkk again next month for business trip and absolutely i will stay at this hotel ! Good services , good food, good accommodations with free wifi and more importantly -- reasonable price.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Angelica B

Dear Ms. Angelica,
Thank you for your review. We glad that you like our services and hope that you will enjoy your stay again next time round. Feel free to let us know if you have any special request. Looking forward to see you again at our hotel.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

i stay there for 2 days on last august .. i stay at 4th floor.. the internet wifi it very BAD .. i cannot connect my laptop wifi to the internet wifi, and guess what? i go down to the lobby to ask a help with a staff there to fix my internet wifi problem, and u know what? they cannot understand english! i always know that hotel industry english speaking is a must .. i really dissapointed for that.. i ask where the general manager? they said that general manager is not at hotel .. wiew ...

i hope the hotel can fix the problem, if they dont, i caanot recomend this hotel for my other friends

thanak you

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank billyw653
Supalurk, Guest Relations Manager at The Phoenix Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Guest

We are terrible sorry about the Wifi connection as we do had the connection drop during your stay. Nornally we had it up and at all time, and now has it fixed. As for English speaking staff, we will ensure that get improve immediately,

Thank you again for your comment.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I only stayed one night, had a flight in the morning out of BKK. But the hotel staff were nice and helpful they arranged a wake up call and shuttle for me the next day.

There is a 7/11 about 4 minute walk from the hotel if you need to stock up on anything supplies.

Overall I would recommend this hotel if you want to stay close to the airport.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Daniel F
Supalurk, Guest Relations Manager at The Phoenix Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for your comment and your recommendation to others, we will continue trying our best to make your stay present. Looking forward to serve your again in near future.