Lowest prices for your stay
$24
Free cancellation until 12/03/22
Priceline$26
Travelocity$24
Hotels.com$24
All reviews convenient location train taxi wifi baht
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for three nights. It is very convenient to get to from the airport. However, from central Bangkok it takes 20-30minutes travel. Take the train, it is very cheap n modern. A pleasure to ride.

Rooms were spacious n modern. Luxury for the price range in Bangkok.

Excellent staff, friendly, helpful and willing to go out f their way to help with directions and advice .

Rooftop pool pleasant however, more like a big jucuzzi with average views.

Overall I would highly recommend this hotel, it has been a pleasure to stay in and I woul come back again.

1  Thank aemjones
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I chose this hotels for similar reasons to others--I had just an overnight stay between airport and meeting friends at Terminal 21, so staying at the junction of the airport train and the Metro seemed logical. It is a new hotel, so I thought it would be in good shape.

What I found:
Walk from train to hotel includes tall curbs with no cuts, some rubble, and crossing a side street that has no stop sign or signal, so be cautious at night. Turn right into alleyway, then small soi and you are there. M station is a block up the street.

I saw two rooms of same design, though told one was an upgrade. Pros-new, quiet when faced wall. Cons-mirror in bathroom in shadow so no way to put on makeup or see anything, shower does not drain so even short low power shower has 1 inch standing water getting into bathroom and taking 15 minutes to drain, hold down button long enough and toilet will flush, paint splattered on walls and floors, stale odor in one room, no a/c in hallways, poor internet, sunny/hot breakfast room.

Service problems--keycard not working, room still dirty from previous guest (dirty towels, used soap, used bed at least for sitting if not sleeping, trash), given wrong internet password. Service response--replace keycard, offer to straighten up the used bed, give correct password. All with apologies.

I regretted my choice and would not recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Metwo3
Reviewed August 12, 2012

the price was very attractive, the location is good, as the hotel is located between the airport link and the metro, the rooms are nicely decorated, the stuff is very nice and helpful.
nice atmosphere, spacious rooms, nice fitness room and Jacuzzi.

we have check out to the airport and took the airport link, which was very convenient. due to problems with our flight we had to come back again at night, which was also very comfortable, and took us only 15 minutes.

very recomended!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I took the advice of some tripadvisor reports .I had a 10hr stop in Bangkok before meeting freinds and another 8hr flight leaving at midnight so i was looking for a comfy bed a few hrs sleep and somewere to store my bag . The hotel is very close to the Makkasan airport link station and was an easy walk with my shoulder bag and suit case . Check in was simple and cheery smiles all round from the staff . The room was very clean , not real big but ok for my needs , the bed was comfortable and a nice cold fridge and nice shower . I found a day street market one rail stop away and the location wasnt a problem . The bar and food at the hotel was quite nice too . All in all the price the service and the locaton was excellent for my purpose and i will definettly stay here again next time i travel via BKK .
Note : if you travel by train from the airport the hotel will be on your left just before you arive at the station . You can see the hotel out the left of the train as you arrive at Makkasan station . This made it very easy to know which direction to walk .

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank GBeno
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here for 4 days. I actually booked this hotel based from the previous reviews I read about it and I can definitely say that the risk was worth it.

The hotel is strategically located near the petchaburi station and the airport link as well, can you say 5 minutes? and ur there at the station! I cant thank the hotel enough for being very accommodating in our stay. We even printed some itinerary for our tours here, free of charge.

Breakfast is basic, eggs with potatoes, ham and bacon with a small selection of bread and salad and fruit.

Originally our room is at room 501 but since an extra bed made us uncomfortable they decided to move us on a diffent room which has a view of the bustling city. Kudos to the managment and staff for their superb service. The rooms are super clean as it is still a brand new hotel, one thing they can.improve on is the draining sytem on the shower area. And to add, the hotel has super fast wifi. The hotel is a bargain, I think they should charge more. Hehe!

I can highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely book this hotel again and again. Kophun krub Unico!

Date of stay: July 2012