Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I am fascinated by inner and outer spaces and all designs. I stayed in July and came back this month only because of Loog Choob. The location is perfect for me as I like walking. There are local foods, fruits and clothes market which you must see. We were invited to their dinner once, could enjoy very well prepared Thai dishes and chatting with the owner's family. It was one of my best luck of this year. Can taste the best coffee in BKK at the cafe. Cleaned everyday, very tidy, careful concern, high quality in everything. Thank you all!

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Sujataro
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We choose to stay at Loog Choob firstly because its near the bobae market and when we arrived at Loog Choob we really glad we didn't pick the hotel above the bobae tower. I remember the owner waited for us at 11 PM because we arrived late.
The room is fabulous, the service is impeccable and most of all is their warm hospitality. Even though we finally didn't shop much at bobae market, we didn't regret staying at this place.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank eagertofly
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Loog Choob is a wonderful place to stay for many reasons. We strongly recommend it. Not only its location is great but its atmosphere, full of charm and warmth, as well as its very high level of comfort makes it a delightful osasis in the centre of Bangkok. The building has been refurbished with extremely good taste by the most kind, friendly and helpful family ever. They really make you feel like being at home. It is, without any doubt, one of the best places we've stayed in Thailand.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank M0gad0r
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed here during 11-15 oct with my family. The owner were very friendly and helpful with information and recommendations. The room is very big and normally in homestay we have to climb stairs but at Loog Choob the have LIFT !! That's the plus point for the homestay that i think is fantastic as i was traveling with my mom. But the only thing is that its not really located near the bts or mrt and have to travel by taxi most of the time.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank yamaki89
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed in this place last summer but just got started on trip advisor and had to review it. This place is excellent - the rooms, the prices, the family - everything is amazing!!

Me and a friend had been travelling around Thailand and this is by far the best place we stayed. The rooms are excellent, and the family were nice enough to let us into the room when we arrived at 5am! I have never experienced such customer service!

When we got to our room there were slippers waiting for our arrival - and some maps the owner had created of the local area. We were only there for two nights - I wish I discovered this place before! I love it - you will not regret staying here!

Date of stay: October 2011