“Tasty food”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went to greyhound with 2 adults and 2 children - everyone really enjoyed their meal. Grill cheese with thick Texas toast and great spaghetti with crab meat. Although service was a little, the quality and taste of the food will bring us back again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We enjoyed the food but sadly the service is not good. Seems the locals don't get good service! lol...

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I don't understand what all the hype is about...

I went with a friend on a Sunday afternoon at about 1:00PM; we had a 20 minute wait. We ordered the Elvis burger (a regular bacon cheeseburger) and pesto grilled vegetables. Our bill was close to 450 baht. The food was fine; not worth 450 baht though. Overall experience? Snooty servers and a stuffy atmosphere. Maybe I will try the other locations...but I was less than impressed. It has been compared to Roast - not comparable. If choosing between Greyhound and Roast....choose Roast.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I remember years ago when I did my internship in Thailand, and Greyhound was one of my favourite places to eat. Their Thai chicken wings, corned beef pasta and cream pasta with prawn were something that I would crave for every week.

I recently went back here again a month ago with some friends from out of town. After raving to them about the place, I was sorely disappointed with the food that was placed in front of me. cream sauce for the pasta was watered down and the chicken wings were over fried. My friend ordered a pasta bake and the size was so small, it was clear that he was not full at all after eating it up.

I was very very disappointed with my visit, especially since I had sang it praises leading up to the visit!

Just to note, Greyhound opened up in HK which I visited as well last year in March. They had this green curry beef dish that was super tasty, but ended up costing me 40 sgd for one dish! Super expensive compared to it's counterpart in Thailand!

I hope that they will do something about the quality, I would really like to make Greyhound my go to restaurant again.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Don't miss their Complicated Noodles and The Beer BatterFried Fish. Also gr8 are the desserts here. Everyone of them!