“The Emporium location is the best looking”
Review of Greyhound Cafe

Greyhound Cafe
Ranked #877 of 11,052 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
New Delhi, India
“The Emporium location is the best looking”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Don't miss their Complicated Noodles and The Beer BatterFried Fish. Also gr8 are the desserts here. Everyone of them!

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“The Good Kind of Fusion”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I really like Greyhound. It's become a standby for me. I always order the same thing -- the vegetable soup and the vegetarian pad thai. I always appreciate veg items on menus. I like that I can get Italian soup with a Thai entree, and maybe a French dessert. Fun atmosphere, pretty good service, funky decor.

Visited May 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“Great salmon.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I finally had to chance to stop by this place after having passed by it so many times. They are not so crowded on a weekday so this was a good chance. This place has a nice theme to their restaurant, and their food reflects this theme well. Their spaghettis are much better than most of the Thai owned Italian restaurants in Bangkok. Their spicy salmon was excellent. Definately recommend.

• Visited April 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Thai taste that fits all”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Their Thai food tastes like what the Thai food should taste even though the atmosphere is just so modern.

What impresses us the most is the staff, especially of the Emporium branch. You can always ask them for a slight customisation that fits your tongue. Your comments will always be valued. All of them are so friendly and that happens every visit.

That's why we keep going back. It's our "comfort food".

• Visited May 2013
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“Fusion Thai”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I like this place because it's very convenient to go and food here is pretty good. I recommend to order Thai food. I like spicy salmon, grilled beef and the fried Mackerel with the spicy shrimp pasted. I tried spaghetti here many times but still never impressed. It's a chain restaurant, I normally go to the one at the Emporium and Siam Paragon. The atmosphere and decoration are great. You can come with friends or bring your date here.

Visited April 2013