“Best Burger I've found in Bangkok”

Firehouse Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #363 of 11,272 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Mexican, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Our culinary goal is simple: to serve you the best tasting,authentic,comfort food dishes made from only the finest ingredients prepared and perfectly cooked by order especially for you, at the most reasonable prices possible. We offer a full bar of expertly poured cocktails and a wide selection of cold beers and wines, the perfect accompaniments to the tastiest burgers, fish and chips, and home-cooked style comfort foods in Bangkok.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I've eaten at the Firehouse 5 times and tried 4 burgers, fish & Chips and all were top notch. Burgers were juicy, properly cooked and filled with delicious ingredients. Space is limited so get in early. Even more important if you have a group.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Not a bad place if you want some good western food. Burgers were great full off flavour and great serving sizes. Alas getting cocktails for 9 people took a long time and they couldn't keep up with or drink orders.

burger and fries was about 200 to 300thb.

1  Thank Oren F
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I really liked this place. The hamburger was good the first time I went, the second time not so good. I loved the fries, as they come in a small pail. There were a lot of fries. Kind of expensive for Bangkok, but standard for good western fare.

1  Thank Christina R
Reviewed February 26, 2013

It's not a bad burger but far from the best I've ever had. It's not cheap either and the service is pretty slow.

Fries and onion rings were pretty good. Also, the free peanuts are pretty useful to pass the time while you wait 10 minutes to order your 120 bath Leo beer...

I don't think I'll be going back.

1  Thank 8ad_Bra1n
Reviewed February 13, 2013

After reading glowing reviews for this place we expected at least decent! Of course tripadvisor is very subjective, but this place is just bad! The pictures make it look a lot better than it is! The chicken burger was thin and tasteless...actually terrible! It had a smoked taste. Strange. My mini burger was needing salt and had so much mayo and lettuce. The Cobb salad dressing was salad dressing was store bought. Other tables looked unhappy as well. The ambience is tacky and brightly lit. The bar looks as if it was taken from the previous place without renovation. Servers dresses in short red mini skirts. Overall, not a good experience, the owner should come more than once a week. The server offered up this info.

4  Thank Judy R
Roose E, Owner at Firehouse Pub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Hi Judy,

My name is Peter; I'm one of the co-owners of Firehouse (replying under my partners TA account). I'm sorry that our restaurant didn't live up to your expectations. While we really do work hard to please all of our guests, it seems we were unable to do so in your case - and for that, I apologize. We take feedback on our food seriously and will look into your comments. Regarding the chicken, we have two types on offer, one is a breaded southern-fried style and the other is cajun grilled chicken, the later having a subtle smoky taste from the cajun seasoning - perhaps this is what you experienced. As for being thin and tasteless, this is not the standard we aim for and we will investigate.

Regards,