“Second visit”

Royal Asia Boutique
Ranked #170 of 457 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Tailor shop in Bangkok with wide selection of high quality materials and up-to-date designs, regular visits abroad to take custom orders that are then manufactured in Bangkok and delivered in person or by mail.
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Second visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

This is my second trip to royal asia, and this time they also delivered the perfect shirts and lenin jacket. The best quality delivered again.

1 Thank Dev2626

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect fits and quality at Royal Asia Boutique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have been visiting Royal Asia for couple of times and every time they delivered a perfect and high quality clothes to me. I am very please with the quality and the outcome of my clothes. It is the tailor shop you should not miss. Their price are reasonable and varies according to the type of fabric you select. The service, not to be mention as written by other review, they are very friendly and nice. Visit them and you will feel the different.http://c1.tacdn.com/img2/x.gif

1 Thank CKT69
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Buying Suits at Royal Asia Boutique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was on a 4 day trip to Bangkok and decided to get suits made. I had already made arrangements with Jyot to go to the shop and she kindly offered to send for transport. I picked out the fabric I liked and came back a day later for the fitting. The next day, I had the suits delivered to the hotel by the service staff who were beyond helpful.

Was impressed with the service right from the onset, before I even left for Bangkok. The suits turned out great and loved the fit. Would definitely recommend Royal Asia Boutique to anyone looking to pick out suits.

Great experience!

1 Thank Peter R
“High quality and personal service at the Royal Asia Boutique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Having visited several different tailor shops here in Thailand I can say that the Royal Asia Boutique delivers the most professional and personal service I experienced as well as a very high quality product. The price is definitely worth paying for the experience and quality of the suit that I was delivered. Definatly worth the call as they will come and bring you to their storefront. Would definitely return here on a future trip.

Phuket, Thailand
“VV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is a fantastic place to get nice suits and shirts made. We had excellent service including hotel pickup as well as as beverages. The staff are all very friendly and knowledgeable too. I got 2 high quality suits made with 2 shirts and 2 ties thrown in. Overall I would recommend this place if you're in Thailand and want to get nice custom suits made for a good price. They had our clothes ready for fitting the very next day and were very flexible with our travel schedule for additional fittings as we were in and out of bangkok. I will definitely be back next time I am in Bangkok!

1 Thank the_triplev