“Golden Triangle day tour from Chiang Mai”
Review of Travel Hub Bangkok

Travel Hub Bangkok
Ranked #34 of 237 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel Hub is a Bangkok based tour operator, we operate a full and varied range of privately escorted tours covering both the main attractions and plenty of less visited gems.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had a blast! The cost was very reasonable, the tour company is legitametly liscensed/insured, and the tour was action-packed with lots of excitement and a great group of people. I couldn't have asked for more.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have been traveling in Thailand and we have had tours with Travel Hub in Chiang Mai and Bangk. Both were great and we really recommend them as they were great and very professional.

2  Thank Maria55541903
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I couldn't find too many reviews before we booked with them so I was a little sceptical, but we had a great experience with Travel Hub in Chiang Mai. Their prices were competitive and the private tours are well worth the small extra cost. They were very informative when booking and answered emails quickly. We paid a small deposit and then paid the balance at the end of our tour.
We had booked 2 separate private day tours.
The first was to the Golden Triangle. We were picked up at our hotel in a nice Toyota sedan. The driver was very good and we had a very good english speaking guide, Montree. He was so friendly, funny and knowledgeable, he really made the trip fun. It was a really long drive to the Golden Triangle, but well worth it. I would recommend doing the optional boat trip on the Mekhong river to Laos, it wasn't too much extra and it was neat to be able to say you went into Laos...unfortunately Myanmar (Burma) is not safe enough to enter, but the boat ride takes you along the border. We stopped at hot spring on the way (more of just a rest stop), but it was fun to soak your feet in the hot water. We also stopped at the White Temple, which was really unique (we only spent about an hour here). Lunch was included, we stopped at a resort and had a wide variety of choices. Our other stop was at the Karen Long Neck hill tribe village. It was a great experience and the tribes were really friendly. There was an additional cost for this, but it was well worth it.
Our second day trip was to the Mae Sae Elephant camp, Tiger Kingdom and the orchid/butterfly farm. We loved the elephant camp. The elephant show was great, then you get to ride them for a quite a while. Lunch was included at the camp and it was really good. Then we took a bamboo raft down the river to the end of our destination. Tiger Kingdom was also a great experience. The orchid and butterfly wasn't as exciting after seeing elephants and tigers, but it was a fun stop.
Overall we were really happy that we booked with travel hub!!

5  Thank j2114
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I booked a private tour with travel hub, and I was very satisfied with the service, especiially with the tour guides. We booked private tour in Bangkok, chiangmai and chiangrai. I was taking my 80 year mom, and the guides were so patient and dedicated taking care of my mom. I will certainly booked this service again, whenever I have a chance to travel to Thailand with or without my mom, with or without old folks.

1  Thank banyulautan
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Ms. Kay is by a phenomenal tour guide. She is so passionate about history and her enthusiasm shines through on the tour. Going to Ayutthaya with Ms. Kay was worth paying for the private tour: she planned your arrival to each site to beat the tourist rush, provided that you stayed on track of time too. We loved listening to all of the wonderful stories behind each site, from the love stories to war tales that made each site come alive. Ms. Kay even thoughtfully answered all of my other random Thailand questions not related to the tour! Travel Hub, please take care of Ms. Kay. I've already used Travel Hub for 4 out of our 7 day trips in Thailand and Ms. Kay was the best.

The Ayutthaya Day Trip included transport in an air conditioned van, driver, guide, lunch on the river cruise and all entrance fees. Ms. Kay even dropped us off at our desired destination instead of the hotel .

1  Thank Julie N