“Nice Suits .... Professional Service”
Review of Ravis Tailor

Ravis Tailor
Ranked #148 of 480 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom Tailors Providing Excellent Quality, Efficient Service, Superb Workmanship and Great Value for Custom Clothing. We offer real solutions to ill-fitting off the rack clothing at affordable prices.
Binghamton, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice Suits .... Professional Service”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have had suits made by Ravis Tailor on 3 separate occasions and have generally been very pleased with the results. As my wife is Thai, I visit the main shop in Bangkok and interact directly with the staff .... they are very professional. On my recent trip, I had an Irish linen and a wool suit made, and also a Harris Tweed jacket. The suits and jacket fit quite well and the items were delivered to my sister-in-law's restaurant promptly.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank TimS13903

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great custom made suits and shirts - easy alterations”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have had a half dozen suits made by Ravis Tailor, including a specialty made dinner jacket based on photographs, and have been very satisfied with the quality, price and speed. Additionally, I required some further alterations and it was very easy to get these done on one of Ravi's frequent roadtrips to my area. Ravi maintains my measurements profile and updates it with any changes based on these alterations, so now all I need to do is place an order and the measurements are correct. There is a large selection of styles, materials and options, making it possible to get exactly what I want.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Ben H
Nelson, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Specialised attention to detail given”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We were hesitant about having clothes made to order, without trying them on "off the rack", but Ganesh and his team were top class! Very professional at all times, advising on style options and fabric choices (we chose cashmere fabric imported from Italy). After one fitting, the clothes were ready in less than 24 hours. In fact we were so impressed with the quality, detail and the fit, we ordered further garments! Superior customer service, as they worked into the night (ordered at 9pm), and were ready prior to our early morning flight! Outstanding service and tailoring. Highly recommend to anyone wishing to use this service. We were so impressed, we are thinking of reordering from New Zealand, from the measurements they still have on our records. Many thanks! Your sincerity was really appreciated!!

Visited March 2012
4 Thank Maree C
Kampala, Uganda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Custom Made Suits and Shirts”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Having been in Bangkok for the first time, I find shopping here quite unique.

At Ravis, the customer care was excellent.
They tell customers the truth in regard to when the orders will be ready and therefore avoid making mistakes in the tailoring process.
The materials are also good and I highly recommend them as a one stop shopping centre for all types of suits and shirts.

Emmy Kwesiga
Kampala, Uganda.

Visited May 2012
4 Thank Emmy K
Melbourne, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Outstanding Experience ... These guys really are first class”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

There are hundreds of tailors in Bangkok and I have historically had some poor experiences. This is completely different, from the time they picked me up on a Sunday, through my fitting and until the delivery of my clothing and accessories, the experience was outstanding. The clothes fit perfectly and wash very well, the fabric selection was made easy by a very experienced and knowledable tailor, I couldnot be happier

4 Thank Dragonsrock