“comfotable class”

$38.94*
and up
Thai Cooking Class with Local Market Visit
More attraction details
Owner description: At Maliwan Thai Cooking Class, we offer the art of Thai culinary cooking. The workspace is a unique venue that’s well equipped for hands-on Thai cuisine experience. You’ll be delighted with a nice panoramic view, a cozy and relaxed atmosphere. With no more than eight to a group for half a day course, the English-speaking Thai instructure will guide you through the fresh and flavoursome Thai dishes.
Ukiha-shi, Fukuoka, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“comfotable class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Students in the class, but it was by chance alone, I learned without cutting corners, carefully, even if over the scheduled time. Where not even rudimentary tell if it is more than one number.
Even though the result was throw away, I thought it was good in the market was able to buy more ingredients to obtain the return is difficult.
Teacher, I think there is a business motivation, the next opportunity, and has been further growth.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank yuku_13
Maliwan a, Owner at Maliwan Thai Cooking Class, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is always a pleasure for us to get nice comments and we are really happy to find out that your 4 hours cooking with us went so well.

We are looking forward to welcome you again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Taipei, Taiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Practical, interesting and delicious cooking class!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I love Thai cuisine! My Thai friend recommended me Maliwan cooking school when I visited Thailand. I booked a half day cooking class. This course combined practical cooking classes with Thai market visits. The class was really great! The teacher was very helpful and friendly and their kitchen was very clean. I learned one appetizer, one salad, one chicken and Thai curry there (and also coconut cream/milk...). It's a truly engrossing and delicious cooking class. Fantastic experience! Strongly recommendation!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank YC79
Thank you for your warm review and recommendation of Maliwan Thai Cooking Class, we are happy to find out that you enjoyed your cooking and our hospitality. We hope to cook with you again soon.

Kind regards,

The Maliwan Staff
Beijing, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Yummy Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Maliwan Cooking classes are great! I was visiting Thailand with my college friend and we were staying in the Khaosan Road area. My friend saw a flyer for the cooking school, and we decided to book a half day course. I’m really glad we did, it was great!

We got to go around the local fruit and Veg market (which we never would have found on our own), then Maliwan showed us how to cook then we cooked them ourselves. Maliwan was really sweet, we were laughing the whole time during the cooking, but amazingly the food we cooked turned out to be really nice!
I cook curry all the time now. I made Green Chicken Curry for my Mum last week and she loved it, which is great because normally she complains about my cooking! If you are on holiday in Bangkok, you should definitely try a course at Maliwan’s school. We loved it!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank GuoXueMei
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Learn to cook Thai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

My wife and I had the entire class to ourselves because the others had cancelled and we had a great time. Mae took us to the local market and explained how to pick fresh produce. The kitchen was very clean and inviting. All of the ingredients were laid out ahead of time so it felt like we were on a cooking show. Mae gave clear instructions and did all the cleaning. She also allowed us to substitute food items that we cannot eat. And the best part is you get to eat your dishes after you've cooked them! Such a great experience!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Mark M
Maliwan a, Owner at Maliwan Thai Cooking Class, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for choosing Maliwan Thai Cooking Class. I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our class.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Cooking class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

We were on our honeymoon and wanted to learn some authentic Thai dishes to take home with us. I found the Maliwan cooking school online before we left. Booking online was easy. The class was great! The teachers were great in explaining all of the ingredients and generally being helpful and friendly. We had a great time and were so pleased to get an email after we had left with some photo's of us. A would highly recommend if you are in Bangkok!

Visited November 2012