Lowest prices for your stay
$75
Radissonhotels.com
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Tweex
Chicago, Illinois

It was only OK

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 8, 2011
I had left the Radisson in Phuket (which was lovely) and was slightly disappointed in this hotel. The walls had horrible water stains. The shower above must leak. I was moved to another room which also had water stains on the wall.(same floor) SO disappointing for a new hotel, and surprised this was not being taken care of properly. The food was ok. Not great, but adequate. Staff was friendly, but when I asked directions to the main road I was told to go up the alley (not the best walk). As I'm walking the same man who gave me directions, passes me in his tuk tuk taking another guest to the road. I was a little miffed as it is a good distance. I had no idea he could have given me a ride. The smell from the cleaning agents bothered me so much--strong perfumy floral smell. Most hotels are guilty of this. I am a regular with Radisson and have status. I was not acknowledged or offered any kind of upgrade. My room was fine, other than water stained wall and smell. Noise was a bit annoying as well--thin walls. However, I am never offered an upgrade when I pay for my room in any Radisson, only when I use points...hmmm. Bottom line--good price. Out of the way. Very few chairs on the roof to relax. food ok. I'm not rebooking for my upcoming trip. Looking elsewhere.
Date of stay: February 2011
2.9 miles from Radisson Suites Bangkok Sukhumvit
0.3 miles from Radisson Suites Bangkok Sukhumvit
View more hotels in Bangkok
2,236 results
All reviews in short walking distance best feature mini mart living room pool bar night life check in was smooth decent size massage places restaurants and bars soi cowboy comfortable stay comfy bed sukhumvit gym nightlife sink
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2011

we visited this place after staying 3 days in centara grande were we were disappointed . but this is a nice place to stay. rooms are nice and reasonable. but the best part is there staff . well english spoken and very friendly . and nice tuk tuk service to visit main road.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We booked a special via the internet for 2000baht a night

and we got a free upgrade to the 1bdr suite which is worth something like 2900 baht.

We walked in said "Farq me, this room is huuuugge" at 78sqm odd, we loved it so much we stayed another 3-4 nights.

The overnight and morning male manager was absolutely brilliant, his service levels were exceptional. We had to contact him a few times for some various things, and the service was one of the best ive received.

Very happy and will be on my top choices, this is even after staying in the Grand Millenium Sukhumvit a few mins away the previous day!

Date of stay: September 2011
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank losttravellerfromoz
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Really nice hotel with good furnitures, room well designed. We booked a studio suite and wasnt disappointed at all. The pool located in the rooftop was nice. The breakfast was a standard one. The location is easy to access from the station Nana and the staff was helpful and friendly. Good choice!

Reviewed September 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights while he was a business trip to Bangkok. The room was very clean,comfortably furnished, spacious and bright. Even though there is a construction site next door, we were allocated a room on the other side of the building and were not at all disturbed by any noise whatsoever. We both enjoyed wonderful nights sleep and remarked on the comfort of the bed.The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The tuk tuk service was most useful to get to Sukhumvit Rd and the skytrain station, Nana on the hot humid days.The pool area on the roof was most inviting after a full day of sight-seeing and shopping.
Breakfast offered a very comprehensive selection of Western and Asian favourites, all very fresh and appetising.
The staff were always willing to book restaurants and arrange taxis for us.
We would have no hesitation recommending this hotel to fellow travellers. It is well located a short walk from Sukhumvit Rd and the skytrain station. For the $72Aus for the double room per night excl breakfast( through Wotif.com) We felt it represented excellent value for money.
The only negative is that check-in and check-out takes a little longer than normal.

Room tip: Whilst the construction takes place next door, ask for a room on the other side of the building.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2011

We stayed in a 1 bedroom business suite for 6 nights, and we're totally blown away.

Top class facilities - the "business suite" was great - even had a HDMI port in the wall that connected directly to the TV - great for reviewing photos or watching movies.

By far the best feature of this hotel was the service - nothing was too much trouble for these guys - even with a request to change rooms due to noise (night club outside the window of our first room, on a wednesday night, till 4am.... thats Bangkok!). Big thanks to Nam for helping us out with that one.

The hotel itself is a bit removed from Sukhumvit, on Soi 13, which is mostly devoid of anything worth walking past - but they run a complimentary tuk-tuk, and were more than happy to drop us off anywhere fairly close (BTS station, restaurants on Soi 11 etc.), and even picked us up after dinner! Thanks Biggie!

Room tip: Great rates on lastminute.com - we got a free upgrade and late checkout!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple