“perfect ”

Ranked #477 of 866 Hotels in Bangkok
Reus, Spain
“perfect ”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

the hotel is well locatet 5 min walking of sky train. in a street with restaurants, supermarkets and massage shops. room clean and big, great breakfast. very friendly staff ready to help you or to print you the train timetable. I would repeat!!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Picky293916, General Manager at Skyy Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Culinquiet,

Good day!

Warmest Greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok Team! The Sky is the Limit!

We highly appreciate you taking time to send your feedback through TripAdvisor about your most recent stay with us. I will share your comments with the team who will surely be delighted to know that they have another satisfied guest on their list. We are truly happy to know that our products and services met your expectation and quality standards.

Our hotel is located in Sukhumvit Soi 1. We are very close to the Bumrungrad International Hospital, Shopping Centers, Skytrain Stations, and restaurants.

On your next visit to Bangkok we hope to welcome you back to SKYY Hotel, Bangkok!

Thank you for your support us.

E-mail: gm@skyyhotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is a second time we stayed at Skyy Hotel. The first time we were very pleased hence coming to Skyy again. We were warmly welcomed, the Manager Mr. Tonny was very supportive, the staff were excellent and food was very delicious. We loved the cleanliness of the hotel, very quite and secure and private. Staff were very helpful in guiding us to places of interests.

We would definitely love to be stay at Skyy again when next in Bangkok

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter than lower ones and lift works perfectly
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Erasmus B,

Greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok Team! The Sky is the Limit!

We are most grateful to you for sharing your most recent experience with us. And my team will be happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your comments will be useful to other travellers who are looking for alternative accommodations in Bangkok.

Our hotel is located in Sukhumvit Soi 1, Sukhumvit Road. We are very close to the Bumramgrad International Hospital, Shopping Centers, Skytrain Stations and restaurants.

We hope that you will continue to support our hotel and we all look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

North Bellmore, New York
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Clean modern rooms with comfortable beds. Nice location and very close to Phloen Chit BST station. Staff are very friendly and helpful. They have a nice breakfast with made to order eggs. I enjoyed my stay and would book this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Picky293916, General Manager at Skyy Hotel, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear lisab1024,

Good Day!

Greetings from SKYY Hotel & Residence, Bangkok! The Sky is the Limit!

Our hotel is located in Sukhumvit Soi 1. We are very close to the Bumramgrad International Hospital , shopping centers, skytrain stations, and restaurants.

We hope to welcome you back to SKYY Hotel on your next trip to Bangkok and we wish to be of service to you again next time.

Cairns, Australia
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Hotel was comfortable and almost next door to Bumrungrad International Private hospital, which is horribly expensive now. Breakfasts had a good choice of food, my room was comfortable, clean and modern. Hotel is down a narrow side street and if you arrive in the early hours of the morning (2.30am) there was no-one to tell me how to get to reception which is via a lift to the second floor. I told them they needed a sign to let people know this, as the tiny entrance room can be confusing.Then I was asked to immediately pay up front as I had booked 9 days. All I wanted to do was have a shower and fall into bed, as the prepaid transportation via Flight Centre didn't turn up at the airport, so I said I needed to know that I would like the hotel first.
Later I booked their car to the airport which was 1000Baht, and found out a taxi would have been 400 B.

Room Tip: At first I was put in a 4th floor back room which looks onto the back of another hotel, but later th...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Susan A,

Greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok Team! The Sky is the Limit!

Thank you for staying at the SKYY Hotel and thank you for sparing your valuable time to write and share your feedback following your recent stay at SKYY Hotel. I hope that you would return in the near future and email me if I can assist you in any way.

I do sincerely apologize to hear that no one to tell you how to get to reception on the 2nd floor and I am very appreciated of you recommend. I have taken the matter up with the respective Department Head. We are unhappy to know that you were not satisfied this time. I have informed the concerned departments about your comments and rest assured that this will not be taken lightly.

Our hotel is located in Sukhumvit Soi 1. We are very close to the Bumramgrad International Hospital , Shopping centers, Skytrain Stations, and Restaurants.

Please do give us another chance to be of service to you. On your future stay please let us know any arrangements you require and I will personally look after your stay. I wish you a pleasant day ahead.

Thank you for your support.

australia
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I stayed just one night at this hotel. Nothing to look at from the street , slightly confusing entry points but once inside your net by nice staff and the rooms were modern , comfortable bed and quiet for sleeping. I had breakfast and it is very basic indeed. Eggs on order but the rest is average. The location is next to the large hospital and there is plenty if eating locations within walking distance . Tuk tuk at one thai baht will get you to the various shopping areas. No pool a drawback as well. However the massage centre below is one of the best i have experienced. Foot massages to die for. In a
Nutshell - clean honest hotel with

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank parraboy
Picky293916, General Manager at Skyy Hotel, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear parraboy,

Greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok Team! The Sky is the Limit!

On behalf of SKYY Team, we would like to thank you for sharing your comments from your most recent stay with us. My team and I are all happy that you had a wonderful stay. They will be happy to know about your feedback.

Thank you for your support us.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

First and foremost, the most important reason which led me to choose this hotel was because it is situated pretty near from the Phloen Chit BTS station. From the hotel to the train station, it takes about 5 minutes walk. By taking the sky train, you can gain direct access to many famous shopping malls and also the Chatuchak market so it was very convenient for me.

The hotel does not have a direct entrance or lobby. You practically have to enter a parking space, get into the lift and head to 2nd floor which is the lobby. Don't worry though, the bellboy is very polite and helpful with your luggages.

Our family got room 302 and 307, and so far we are very please with it. To enter room levels, guests would need to swipe their room cards in the lift before they can press the button to their room. I like this security feature. The hotel also provides a good wifi service, they will give you username and password together with your room card.

There are two 7-11's and a family Mart located along the road outside the hotel. If you are tired of walking, there are many taxi's parked alongside of the road too. Very convenient indeed!

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank PuiYeng
Dh0raninS, General Manager at Skyy Hotel, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear PuiYeng,

Greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok Team! The Sky is the Limit!

We are most grateful to you for sharing your most recent experience with us. My team and I are all happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. They will be happy to know about your feedback. Your comments will be useful to other travellers who are looking for alternative accommodations in Bangkok.

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My "Limo" pickup from the airport was fine, driver waiting at the appropriate Gate and ready for me. I had paid for a return as with the "political protests" going on in Bangkok streets wanted to make sure I had a ride organized.My return journey, although clear and straight to the airport was in a 6/8 seater van...not very clean and certainly not the limo I had expected. No follow up from the hotel to makes sure the return limo was ordered!
A friend had recommended the hotel because of the proximity to the Bumrungard Hospital where i have my yearly check up. Very "iffy" area around the hotel and next time will not stay here. There are too many choices in Bangkok and all within 10 minute walk of the a SKY TRAIN or the hospital. My first room faced the express way where I could hear the traffic ( I had requested a quiet room ) so this did not work for me at all.... 2nd room was quieter but incredibly noisy aircon and none too clean. Hallway was very dark as overhead lights were broken. TV went on and off and the internet was erratic. Shower was basic at best. Breakfast was OK... coffee undrinkable. Sorry I can find nothing redeeming about this place except of its proximity to the hospital.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dh0raninS, General Manager at Skyy Hotel, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear Sophiebelle04

Greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok Team! The Sky is the limit!

Thank you for sharing your comments through TripAdvisor.com. We are truly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. We would like to assure you that we will personally addressed this issue with our team and avoid a recurrence of this situation. I have taken the matter up with the respective department concerned.

Please accept our apologies if there were certain things that were not to your liking. A plan to further improve the hotel facilities and service is on the way to meet the changing needs of our clients. Please do give us another chance to be of service to you and I will personally handle the arrangements you require.

Our Residence is located in Sukhumvit Soi 1. We are very close to the Bumrungrad International Hospital, Shopping Centers, Sky Train Stations(BTS), and Restaurants.

We hope to be able to welcome you again and have another opportunity to serve your better.

E-mail: gm@skyyhotel.com

Travelers are raving about these Bangkok hotels