Review Highlights
Bangkok November 2018

We took our first holiday in Thailand this year and planned to spend 8 nights in Koh Samui and 5... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Manus O
Polmont, United Kingdom
Train Market/Floating Market

We had the great pleasure of spending the day with Luck for our Train & Floating Market Tour. We... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
CameronR1004

All reviews bangkok highlights railway market day tour flower market private tour ms air local transport tha kha floating market hellfire pass tuk tuk cruise ship long tail boat ride royal navy grand palace palm sugar cold towels comfortable van
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great to deal with the from outset - emails answered promptly and clearly, no $ required upfront. Picked up at our hotel by Air and her wonderful driver promptly at 7am and we had the most amazing half day tour to the floating market and railway market. Very, very comfortable van and plenty of cold drinks on hand - like travelling first class! Air is so knowledgeable and speaks perfect English, we learnt so much about Thai culture...we tried foods we would never normally try, we walked down little laneways we would normally be too scared to walk down. These memories will last a lifetime! We are not the type to go on group tours however we have a tendency to feel overwhelmed in big cities so arranging a private tour was a perfect introduction to Bankgok. A private tour may cost a bit more but is absolutely worth every cent as you can go at your own pace and it's easily customised. Air gave us so many tips on how to get around and things to do and see and this gave us the confidence to get out and explore this amazing city. We are already planning a return trip to Bangkok in May 2014 and will definitely book a tour with BKK Tours again - just need to decide which one! Thank you Air!

2  Thank mrs_smith1368
BKKTours, Owner at BKK Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you for this extensive review. Very pleased to read that your the memories from this trip will last a lifetime. Bangkok can indeed be overwhelming, and I am happy I was able to show you some of the local insights that makes it such a great place to explore. A side of the city that many people will not see. I already look forward to next year with you! There are still many places to be seen :)

Warmest regards,
Air

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Had a whole day tour with Air as our guide and Peter for our driver. Air is such a sweet and nice lady!! Keeps my 3 kids engaged n entertained throughout the tour. We really had so much fun!
Booking with them was a breeze with email answered promptly and they even went out to look for halal restaurant for our lunch! Really appreciate it guys!!
Thank you again Air for the wonderful day.

1  Thank Nbaren
BKKTours, Owner at BKK Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I had a great day with your family, it was very much my pleasure to show you around. Happy to hear your children enjoyed the day with me too. No problem about the special food request, we help where we can :) Hoping to see you again.

Best wishes,
Air

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We organized a one day tour of the major highlights of Bangkok. From the beginning, the service provided by BKK was exemplary. Emails were responded too promptly and clearly. On the day we were met by Ms Oi, who guided us around the sights with knowledge, patience and gentle good humour. She kept my two teenagers happy and engaged (not always easy!) and we laughed and learned and filed our senses with exotic sights, sounds, tastes and smells. Ms Oi helped us to try new tastes in fruit and food as we strolled through the markets and showed us funny games to play at some of the temples. A wonderfully happy day.

1  Thank Kim_61_12
BKKTours, Owner at BKK Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you ver much for your valuable feedback. With some creative planning it is indeed very well possible to make an interesting tour for families with children. Happy to hear that our plans worked out well, you were in very good hands with ms.Oi. Will forward your kind words to her.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent two days touring Bangkok with BKK Tours with Ms. Oi and we had the most amazing experience. No matter what the request, Oi went out of her way to meet our needs. On our first day arriving in Bangkok Oi arrived at our hotel right on time, waited for us to get settled in, and then started our tour. She took us to Wat Pho, the Grand Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and a tour of the canal. Although you could see these things without a tour guide it wouldn't be as worth while. As a teacher I loved having a personal history lesson all day long. There was no question that went unanswered. I learned all about the different poses of the Buddha and their meanings, how to tell what region each Buddha is from, countless traditions and rituals of the Thai people, and got to sample many local ways of transportation. While with Oi, I truly felt like a Thai and I felt we experienced not only the grand, common tourist places, but those sites often missed as well. Oi even took us to a store and set us up with a local phone. Oi is one of the friendliest and most interesting people I have ever met. You can tell she loves her job. On the second day of our tours we went to the Makasan slum, a local school, the Golden Mount, the Golden Buddha, and had a visit to Chinatown. The nice thing about BKK Tours was the willingness to change any predetermined schedule to fit your interests. I really wanted to see a lot of local life and I definitely got that chance. We are on a seven week journey through Southeast Asia and so far I have not met any tour guide more knowledgeable, friendly, or helpful than Oi. She truly makes the experience of Bangkok unforgettable.

1  Thank ascianna
BKKTours, Owner at BKK Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. We shared you review already with Ms.Oi, she was a bit overwhelmed with the review title "best tour guide ever" :) We are very happy that we have guides like her in our team. With her skills a customised plan like you did will always work out great.

Thank you for joining, best wishes from us at BKK Tours,

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Me and my husband took the Bangkoc highlights tour with Mr. Chao. It was awesome from the start! We could feel real Bangkoc life while visiting the flower and vegetable markets and by using public transportation to get around. We had all the explanation we needed during the visits to the temples and Chao was very careful to see if we were comfortable during the whole tour. We really recomend the guided tour once it is quite a challenge to get around Bangkoc by yourself and during the tour you can get some valuable tips.

2  Thank Joana C
BKKTours, Owner at BKK Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you so much for this review. It is review #100, a special one for us. Very happy to hear you had an awesome experience with our guide Mr.Chao. We will forward your kind words to him.

Best wishes from all of us at BKK Tours,