Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2012

location is good. right at BTS Phra Khanong. near to Super Mart, 7-Eleven, MaxValue mini supermarket. very easy to find street food because they are everywhere near the hotel. the hotel sign very small, you have to see very carefully. room was great, furnished with kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave even knife, spoon, and frying pan! very value for money but unfortunately there was no lift. and we got room at 6th floor!!! brought 3 big size lugages and no one of the staffs tried to help us :)
everyday, they didn't really tidy the bed sheet. 3 days i stayed, 3 days with the same bed sheet. the bed cover still messed up, they didn't fold it well.
next 3 days, i checked out. i lost my wallet. I am afraid that my wallet was in my hotel's room, so i tried to call the hotel to help me to find my wallet but they seemed not really helpfull. ok, my mistake because i lost it, but they didn't really took an atention of it when i tried to ask for a help.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Yat Tung L, Owner at The Mix Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you ver much for taking the time to write the review. We did follow up with the discrepancy in the quality of the housekeeping during your stay. I was informed after you checked out that one of the maids did in fact not change your sheets. We apologize for this, and assure you that that was not normal practice at our hotel. Since you checked out, I have let the maid in question go, and she no longer works for us. I assure you t if you stayed again, this will not happen again.

Yat Lau
Owner of The Mix Bangkok

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The BTS Phra Kanong is literally at the hotel doorstep. Also several 24 hours convenience shop nearby (5-10 minutes of walk), choose from Super Mart, 7-Eleven, MaxValue mini supermarket (our breakfast and dinner were bought from here).

Another 15 minutes walk to a small restaurant (to your right facing the road from the hotel), recommended to eat here for dinner. Price are cheap and the food taste heavenly (just remember to tell them no chilli or less chilli), we spent THB800 for 6 person only, ordered 6 dishes that include seafood, pork, vegetable, egg and tomyam soup.

Reception are on the ground floor, first floor are the common area (breakfast area, tv, toilet), rooms are from second floor onwards.

I really love the room, value for money especially for the price we paid it was a steal. Stayed in the biggest room which could accommodate 5 person, private washroom and even a kitchen with stove, fridge and microwave.

One issue I have is that (but for the price we paid it didn't matter much) there is no lift so try to reserve and get the rooms at the second or third floor.

Room tip: Try to get the room at the second or third floor facing the garden, away from the road/bts.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Caroline J
Reviewed July 23, 2012

the BTS PHRA KHANONG is just absolutely beside you.it only take you about 10 min to reach SIAM.the area around here might not that happening but it is peaceful and nice place to stay.the staffs are very helpful and friendly. A simple breakfast with a cup of coffee and bread is free of charge. Traveller should choose this!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank WilliamSilverster
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We really liked this hotel. Great value for a large, clean and quiet room. We found the location convenient as it is right next to the sky train. Easy to get around to other parts of the city. Very friendly staff.

Room tip: the room we got had a queen bed as well as a leather sofa bed...so it was large and great value.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bananaw
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Nice hotel on Sukhumvit Road, but in the quiet and less interesting area. Very hard to find for taxi drivers but handy for the Skytrain station. The staff are amazingly helpful and friendly and made our stay enjoyable. But nothing close as far as restaurants or entertainment.

Date of stay: February 2012